Chapter Twenty Four - Pity

Ash's P.O.V.

It's been a few days since I've started planning the party, and I told everyone about it. I invited Calem, which I'm already regretting.

      Right now I'm just scribbling away more details about the party in my notebook with Serena. Little does she know I have other plans not in this book. As we were discussing things to add we were interrupted by a certain blue haired girl.

"Hey Ash! I'm having a Halloween party at my huge mansion, and you are invited!"

      Shit, I wasn't expecting this one. Well I don't want to tell her that I'm having a party, but at the same time I don't want to go to hers.

"Ugh, sorry I have other plans on Halloween." I replied.

       Meitte looked sad, but then looked as though she had a thought.

"Aww, I see. Are you having your own party?"

      I look to Serena who is sternly looking at me. I don't want to lie to Meitte, but I know what's coming.

"Yea, just a small gathering really."

Meitte seductively bit her lip. "Well I can come to yours instead, Ash."

       I looked over to Serena, who was almost steaming. She shook her head no.

"Ok"

"Great! Text me Ashy!"

      And with that she turned around and left. Serena starting walking towards me. Here we go again.

"ASH I SAID NO! I HATE HER!"

"I know Serena! I'm sorry, she had me in a corner!" I put my hand on her shoulder. "I didn't want her to come either! You know how she is." I hushed Serena.

"Okay Ash I know but I still hate her!" Serena was still clearly mad.

"I'll make it up to you at the party." I said as the bell rang. She has no idea what's coming.