Chapter Thirty - Caught

Ash's P.O.V.

     Today was Tuesday, the second day of me and Serena's project. Yesterday was torturous, I couldn't even talk to Serena romantically or else her mom, who was CONSTANTLY monitoring us would find out.

     Thankfully today my mom was working till 6, so we had 3 hours all to ourselves. I cleaned my room at least 5 times over, and I was finally ready just as a knock came on my door.

"Hey ash!" Serena gave me a peck on the check as she came inside.

"So, wanna come up to my room?"

"To work in assuming?" Serena joked with me.

"Of course." I replied.

     We went upstairs to my room. I checked the clock, 330. We had 230 hours to just us.

"So, yesterday was sooo lame." I poked at her.

"I know, but whose choice was it to hide this from our parents?" She tapped my nose.

"I don't know how much longer I can keep this up." I shook my head.

"Well, look on the bright side. At least we have these little moments together."

     I shook my head in agreement and we started working. After a half hour of coloring and mindlessly chatting away like the lovebirds we are, I reached out for a colored pencil, and Serena's hand was on top of mine. We stared into each other's eyes, and she leaned in for a kiss.

     As our lips met, it was not like our others. It was loaded with passion and intensity. After a few moments she started to pull away, but I pulled her wait closer and we continued kissing. It was the most intense we've ever been, but it was interrupted by the sound of bags of groceries hitting the floor. I guess someone was home early. Shit.

     My room door hung open, with my mother standing in the doorway. She was shocked, and I could tell she was about to go off. Me and Serena could only stand like deer caught in headlights. Serena instinctively got up and ran out of my house, blowing past my mother while I sat there.

"Ash Ketchum. WHAT WAS THAT?"

      I knew I couldn't hide this forever. Now comes the part I've been dreading.

"That was Serena. We've been dating for about a month now."

"Ash Ketchum... We need to have a serious talk."

     And with that, she left the room. I'm in deep shit now.