galaxies

Rosemary Kathleen Peterson had never been the outgoing type.

She had her few close friends and that was enough for her. She never wanted to be the most popular girl in Hogwarts, nor the most acknowledged. Though she had a small bit of fame from being on the Gryffindor Quidditch Team, Rosemary was perfectly okay with being ordinary.

She always thought herself to be ordinary as well, though she was far from it; with her bright ginger hair and the freckles that speckled every section of her skin that could be exposed to sunlight.

Rosemary had deeper thoughts than she ever let on. Her ideas and opinions stretched into incredible galaxies within her small body, each star a fragment. Rosemary had an incredible ability to remember things, so amazing that she could clearly recall back to when she was a toddler.

However, Rosemary never let anyone see the beautiful universes within her. She kept them locked away in the deepest corner of her mind where not a single soul could ever see. Not even her beloved mother, father, or sisters.

Rosemary once thought it was selfish of her to keep in these spectacular phenomena.

But Rosemary knew that if something disturbed her inner solar-system, something that could be as simple as one word or as drastic as a volcanic eruption, that they would shatter into a million pieces and be beyond saving.