Body

My whole life, I have been taking shit from my family. To them I can never be right.
If I wear jeans and a jacket, I am told "you have such a beautiful body, you shouldn't hide it" and if I wear shorts and a shorter-than-normal shirt, I am told that I look "disgusting, you have no right to display yourself in that way." Then get repetitive pokes to the gut and kicks to the shin.
My reply to this is always the same "sorry" or "I know it's my fault I made a mistake." I take shit from them constantly. Lately my mom had been calling attention to the fact that they do this, so I have been more, I guess you can say 'creative' with the replies.
Such as: "I'm happy with they way I look" or "I look fine" and the occasional "just because I don't fit into your standards doesn't mean I'm going to change. This is how I am comfortable and you should never put someone with bad body confidence in a situation where they think that they look bomb af, down. If I feel like I'd slay the runway, don't tell my I look like a whore. I know exactly how I look. Once in a while I'm allowed to dress different. And plus, i was born in winter, if it's over 80°, I'm melting. I'm not going to wear fucking jeans and a fucking long sleeve shirt if it's hot out. I'm wearing airy shirts and fucking short ass shirts cuz yeah my thighs touch and it gets mighty sweating there if I get hot.
So fuck you family.

Wear whatever the fuck what you want and don't do anything that your boring ass family tells you to wear.

You're slaying in what your wearing. Continue to slay.