91

in the car ride back home, we talked about the most randomest stuff.

like how we met, and i questioned on how he even found me on instagram.

"well, i was hella lurking," derek begins to speak as one his hands was on my thigh and the other was on the steering wheel, as he looked where he was going on the road. "and bam. sophiel popped up."

i chuckle, trying not to laugh too loud as i know my laugh was annoying.

"your laugh is too cute, babe," derek roughly spoke. "it's unique. like you."

"ha, so funny," i roll my eyes at that comment as we continued the conversation. but sooner or later, he took a turn into this private neighborhood in the middle of plenty of other's.

houses that were on not only the pricey side, but bigger side was clearly shown. "do you fucking live by yourself?" i curse, looking outside the window.

he grips on my thigh. "yes, baby."

then, he drives into his drive way that was filled with plenty of different sports cars, like a red porsche.

not only that, but his house was so fucking huge. he was more on the modern side with a sleek clean black door and a white painted house.

"even though you're only staying for a week, it's going to be the best week of your whole fucking life, sophie,baby. i promise." he kisses my cheek, staring into my eyes as i nod.

"i love you."

"i love you more, baby."