96

today was the official last day of my trip.

since i left tomorrow, this would be the last night with derek at least.

going to so many different places and hanging out with derek, i had a blast.

but not only was it my last day, but it was my eighteenth birthday.

when waking up next to derek, he kisses my cheek, making my eyes flutter open. "goodmorning, baby."

he takes his hands from my waist as we were spooning. he was the big spoon, of course.

i wanted to scream out that today i was eighteen, but instead, i kept it in.

"goodmorning."

"i'll go get breakfast ready downstairs, okay? go ahead and shower."

he then gets up out of bed with only his boxers on as he strolls towards the doorframe of the bedroom door, making me shocked.

today is my birthday, you fucking dumbnut! i wanted to scream, but i didn't.

as i took a shower and wore the most basic outfit ever, [crop top and high waisted jeans with high top converse], i walked downstairs to smell waffles.

"here you go, dear," he hands me a plate full of waffles as i sit down at the dining table, sticking my fork into the waffle, angrily.

"are you okay?" derek sits infront of me as he eats his waffle.

"yeah, i'm fine."

"no, no, you're not," derek cocks an eyebrow while smiling. "what? is today an important day or something?"

"no, not at fucking all!"

"well, tonight i want us to just chill. then go out for dinner before your flight. does that sound good?" he asks as i nod, chewing down on the waffle.

"yeah. perfect."

the whole day i was miserable. talking about things other than my birthday, only until it was night.

"are you ready for dinner, dear?" derek asks, fixing his collar on his white frilled shirt.

"yeah," i look into a full body mirror, straightening up my dress as derek comes behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"you look so fucking hot in that dress," derek coos, "fuck, i can't wait for dinner, c'mere."

// next part has smut. grab your bibles and holy water ASAP.