CHAPTER THREE.

FINALLY IT WAS TIME to go home, Adrien hadn't find it easy to focus on the lectures the teacher was giving to the class. He has been preparing himself on how he was going to tell Marinette that he, Adrien Agreste, was her soulmate.
He at first was going to confront her in recess, but an akuma attack occurred and he had to rush to save Paris.
His encounter with Ladybug had been uneasy to say the very least, because now that he knew who his soulmate was, he was determined to love Marinette ,and only Marinette, and somehow forget his feelings towards Ladybug without messing up their friendship.
How much did he wished that his Princess and his Lady were the same person.

He watched how Marinette left the classroom while nodding at something that Alya was telling her.

"Dude, what's up with all the staring" Nino asked, looking at his best friend with curiosity.

Adrien hadn't told him about Marinette being his soulmate, he knew about the development of the mark, but he was still in the dark about who the fortunate girl was.
It wasn't like Adrien didn't trusted Nino, but he first wanted to talk to Marinette about it.

He just wanted to go after Marinette and tell her, but he had a photo shoot scheduled in half an hour, and this talk with Marinette couldn't be done in such a rush.
And

It

Was

Killing

Him.

"What are you talking about"Adrien said innocently, but knowing exactly what the dark skinned best friend of his, was talking about.

"You've been starring at Marinette the whole day, man" the DJ responded "and it's getting kind of strange, I guess, you are lucky that she has been wrap in her thoughts all day, because she would totally freak out if she were fully in her senses."

"I don't know what you are talking about" said Adrien with a face and tone of voice that indicated rolled his eyes at this and mumbled a 'whatever'.

They took their bags and walked to the front door of their school, where a car was already waiting for Adrien.

In the way to the place that the photo shoot will be held and while they prepared him for the same the only thought in his mind was Marinette and how he was going to tell her.
They failed to cover his mark no matter how much layers of make up they put on, so in the end they give up.
The though of Marinette made him smile just as bright as the moon, and caused his eyes to sparkle. Even though the photographer had to called him few times back to reality because the blonde boy started day dreaming, the results of the shoot couldn't been better.

At the end of the photographer congratulated him, not because of how good he did in the shoot, he did it because so close to being with his one and only he was, something he, the photographer, was still hoping for. He said it with so sad smile but twinkling eyes, that if Adrien were another person he might have cried for him.

It made him appreciate more than ever what he had, and when he went to sleep the only thought in his mind was her, just her.