Millards Biology

1.) If Millard is invisible, then does that mean his eye lids are invisible too? Well, obviously! You would think so, right? Let me tell you this; if his eye lids are invisible, then when he closes his eyes he can still see. Which is probably why Millard might sleep in a pitch dark room at night. His eye lids are see through.

2.) Near the end of the first book of Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children Millard gets shot and you can actually see his blood. Not a big deal, right? Sure... Let me now confuse the fuck out of you. If you can see Millards blood, then does that mean if you cut him open surgery style his internal organs would be visible? Is his invisible ability only worth his outer shell? Are the inside part of his eyelids visible? Or is his blood only visible when its not in him anymore? Can he get surgery? Are his internal organs visible? If his peculiarity ever ran through his veins, his DNA, his genetics, then shouldn't his blood be invisible too? Did Ransom Riggs think through this character enough?

3.) How long is Millard's hair?

4.) Does he remember what color skin, hair, and eyes he has?

5.) How old is Millard? I don't mean how old his body is, I mean his experience. Millard obviously lives in the body of a teenager.

6.) When he's naked, he must be so clumsy. How does he pick things up without getting confused? He doesn't know he's holding or touching an object until he moves it, take a book filled bookcase for example.

7.) When Miss Peregrine took Millard in as one of her wards, how did she know he was there besides his voice? She should have easily looked the other way, or walked away. How did she exactly know Millard existed? 

8.) Question of the century: How is Millard a scholar of ALL things peculiar? The other peculiar children aren't. Is Miss Peregrine even a scholar of all things peculiar? How did he get this knowledge? Why is Millard so smart? Is he also a scholar of normal subjects? (ELA, history, science, math.) Did Miss Peregrine only teach this boy peculiar stuff?