Chapter 33

Day 292

Eddy is not coming for assembly. He has to go somewhere. He wouldn't even be there for Christmas. I have no clue if that is a good thing or a really bad thing.

Christmas this year is not getting me any happiness. I am honestly getting annoyed by the continuous christmas Carol's.

Christmas is for the first time annoying the living existence out of me.

I have decided to bring peace in my life by making a peace offer to Max.

I give his favourite chocolate and he lets me live.

It is also because I want a clean slate. So I will get him Ferero rocher and we start again, this time on a good note without trying to strangle each other.

I also have realized something. I need to start accepting that I can't have what I had before. It's gone. It's done and no matter how much I want it, how much I crave it, it won't return. Yes they were some beautiful times and beautiful memories that I would like to keep but there is no use of holding on to something which doesn't exists anymore.

I realized that to fit in, or for a matter to stand out, I need to accept reality. You can't be loved if you don't love yourself, you can't live on present if you keep replaying past.

If I keep whining about my old guitar I would never appreciate the new one. I need to start loving the new one.

So this Christmas I will let go and try to welcome change.

The assembly has been progressing fine. I am not participating anymore because Eddy backed out but I am still in the dance.

And I'll hope for the best.

Being optimistic can't go bad right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN

Small filler till the next update. I'll write soon.