Chapter 1

Steven was 16 now and showing it too. It had been one year since they had fought homeworld, and won. But just because homeworld had stopped trying to destroy earth, there were still plenty of corrupted gems and gem shards to collect

     Steven was watching Connie, now 15, train with Pearl. "Goooooo Connie, wooooooo!" Steven yelled. Even if he was 16, Steven was still a kid at heart. Connie quickly took out the holo-pearls, and got to fighting Pearl. She got her blade to Pearl's neck, but stopped to not poof her. "Very well done, Connie!" Pearl exclaimed. "Thank you mam!" Connie said.

     Later, Steven and Connie were walking on the beach, Lion by their side. The sand was warm beneath their feet, since it was summer. "It sure is nice today, huh Steven?" Connie asked. Steven was thinking about what he had planed, and didn't hear her. "Steven!" Connie yelled. "Sorry, I was thinking." Steven finally replied. "Thinking about what?" Connie asked. "Nothing!" Steven replied a bit too fast. "Ok," Connie replied. Only, she knew something was on his mind and was going to find out what.

      A.N: So there's the first chapter! I was writing a random story at school and decided to make it into a fanfiction. This started being written on the 23rd of August, 2016. Hoped you enjoyed. Please rate!

His UniverseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara