chapter five

"Alli wake the hell up our flight is in two hours and I know you take forever to get ready." Nash yelled in my ear. "What the heck Nash are you trying to make me go death?" I shouted at him. I went to my bedroom, took a shower,put on a cozy outfit and did my makeup.

After I got done I put my hair up in a messy bun and rushed down stairs with my suitcase

After I got done I put my hair up in a messy bun and rushed down stairs with my suitcase. The only ones that's don't getting ready were Shawn, Matt, mahogany, Hayes and Loren. "Let's go to Starbucks." Me and mahogany yelled out of the blue. "Me, mahogany, Matt,Hayes,Shawn and Loren are going to Starbucks." I yelled while shutting the door.

"Hi can I get a cotton candy frap." I asked the man. "Make that three." Loren and mahogany said behind me. "Names?" "Alli, Loren and mahogany." I said smiling. After a while we grabbed our drinks and walked back. "I'll miss you wife." Me and Loren said while crying. She had to leave to go home. Mean while the rest of the group finally got done so now we're jamming out in the car.

We boarded the plane I have to sit next to Shawn. "Hey Alli." Shawn said smiling. "Hey Shawny boy." I smiled. "Ha ha ha funny." He said rolling his eyes. "No Shawn don't be mad at me I'll do anything." "Anything?" I nod my head yes. "Then kiss me." He smirked.

I sighed while turning towards him. He leaned in so did I. Just about our lips were about to meet I smack cammed him. I was dying from laughter. "You should have seen your face." I said in between laughs.

He shook his head then held my face only inches from his. He slowly leans in and slowly kissed me. I was shocked,about five seconds later I gave in and kiss him back. I deepened the kiss, he slid his tongue in causing me to moan during the kiss. I felt him smirking. He ended the kiss. I whimpered. "Shawn." I whined and he chuckled. "Yes Alli?" "Please kiss me again." The words slipped out without me thinking. I put my right hand over my mouth facing away from him. "No face me again." Shawn whispered. I slowly turned to him, without warning he kissed me. It wasn't like the one before I felt a zoo in my stomach. I quickly kissed him back.

"Mm Alli I love you." He whispered into the kiss. "I love you too Shawn." I whispered back into the kiss. He stopped and looked at me funny. "Are you for real?" He asked making me giggle. "Why would I be joking around with that?" "U-um will you be my girlfriend?"

"Alli wake up we landed." Shawn yelled in my ear. "You don't have to yell in my ear dumba**" I stand up and went off the plane.

"Alli!" I turned around to find Mark (duhitzmark.) "Mark!" I yelled dropping my suitcase, running to him and jump on him. I put my legs on his hips and his in my butt for support. "I missed you so much cuddle buddy." "I missed you too." He said rocking us back and forth. He was about to let me go but I wouldn't let him causing him to laugh a little. "Sorry I just missed you so much." I said. "Its fine baby girl." He said. "Taylor can you grab Alli's stuff?" Taylor nodded,grabbed my stuff and put it in the trunk.

Me and Mark sat in the limo while the rest of the boys were meeting fans. I sat on his lap facing him. I smell his shirt it smelled like vanilla. He comb his fingers through my hair.

We finally got to the hotel. We check and find our rooms.
Me, Hayes, Nash and Shawn
Matt, both jacks and mahogany
Cater, Cameron,jacob and Taylor
Then the rest in random groups.

"Hayes is sharing a bed with me." I yelled from the bed I picked. "Yes my twin loves me." He ran over to the bed, drops his suitcase and picks me up. "I do love my twin." I laugh. "We are going to the pool." Nash said while dropping his suitcase. Shawn walks in and drops his suitcase by his and Nash's bed.

They left to the pool. I got changed into a two piece.

I put on pink flip flops and grab a towel

I put on pink flip flops and grab a towel. I walk to the pool to see all the boys and mahogany splashing each other . "Hey guys and mahogany." I waved. All of the boys stopped and stared at me. "Like what you see?" I winked and giggled. Hayes and Nash rolled their eyes. "You look-" Aaron got cut off. "Sexy." Matt said blushing. "Awe Matty is blushing." I tease. I kicked off my flip flops and walked towards the pool. I jump in. "Its kinda warm but mostly freezing." I laughed. Shawn popped up out of no where causing me to scream. "Where did you come from?" "Well you see when a woman and a men really love each other." "I know that gosh." I rolled my eyes. Shawn picked me up and went under water with me. "Are you trying to kill me." I playfully slap is arm.

After a hour we decided to watch a movie in me,Hayes, Nash and Shawn's  room. I went to our room, grab PJs and a towel, locking the bathroom door and strip down. After a few minutes I got out, changed into the PJs and got out to find all the boys plus mahogany in our room

 After a few minutes I got out, changed into the PJs and got out to find all the boys plus mahogany in our room

I sat in between Hayes and mahogany. We ended up watch saw. After the movie everyone crashed. I fell asleep with my head on Hayes's chest because he's laying down. Before I fell asleep I heard "night twin I love you."