chapter ten

I wake up to find everyone is already awake. "Alli we're going back home today and everyone is staying for a year but Arii and arial they're going on tour in a few months." Nash said in one breath. "Wait Loren your staying?" "Yupp and geo is staying but for three months." Loren said biting into a piece of toast. I quickly grab a apple and then packed everything.
-skip car ride to the airport-
On the plane I sit next to Loren.  "So Geo is coming huh?" "Yes I missed him so much." She sighed. I put my head on her shoulder and she put her head on my head. I fell asleep.
-five hours later-
"Alli get up we have landed." Loren said shaking me. I got up and got off the plane

We finally arrived home. "Me and Loren are going to Starbucks then we're getting Geo." I said while setting down my suitcase, Loren did the same. We quickly got in the car. I turn up the radio all the way. Loren and I were jamming out to cold water. We arrived at Starbucks, loren and I got cotton candy FRAP and Loren got a FRAP for Geo.

Now we're at the airport waiting for Geo. I got out my phone and started to recorded Geo and Loren hugging. I yelled "goals" really loud causing Loren to laugh. Geo got his stuff and put it in the trunk of my car. Loren got in the passengers seat and Geo on in the back. All of a sudden I saw someone went through a red light and came at us. "Alli watch out!" Loren screamed. I turned quickly bit not quick enough. My head bumped against the wheel then the car flipped over. "Loren!" Geo yelled. "I'm fine just a headache and scratches. Oh my god where's Alli?" Loren yelled. "She's over here." Geo said. "I-i-is she breathing?" Loren stuttered. I heard sirens then I blacked out.

*Lorens POV*
I heard sirens. "Alli stay with me." I whispered while they put her on a stretcher.  I'm now sitting on the ambulance, they're checking me and Geo out.  "Where the f*ck is Alli!" Shawn yelled. "Can you let me talk to him." I ask and they left. "She's already at the hospital." I tell Shawn. "Where's my twin at?" Hayes yells. I tell him the same thing.

Now we all are at the hospital (me, Geo, Shawn, Hayes and Nash.) "Allison Grier?" We all stand up. "She's okay, if you want to see her you can." Then he walks away. "Let's go then." Hayes says sprinting towards her room. We all walk in. "Hey guys." Alli says smiling. Shawn pushes Hayes out of the way and hugs her and kisses her. "Please don't scare me like that ever again." He says kissing her forehead. "I promise." She says giggling. She looks at me and Geo. "Are you two okay?" "Yeah." Me and Geo said together. I walk to her, sits on her bed and puts my head on her shoulder, she puts her head on top of mine. "Best friends for ever." Me and Alli said together.