chapter seventeen

I woke up with out Shawn in bed. A note was on his place. It read 'I'm sorry Allison but I went out and met someone. I kissed her I wasn't thinking I really love you but I need to let you go at least for now I'll always love you. PS your ugly, fat and a slut so I'll never wait for you I was dared to date you.'

"Why would you do that to Allison?" Loren asked. "I didn't love her I just used her for money and sex."Shawn laughed. Loren slapped him hard. "Morning Alli- oh gosh why are you crying." Arii asked running to me. I touch my cheeks only to feel tears. "I don't know why I'm crying over a boy who used me." I laugh wile sobbing towards the end. "Arii what did I do wrong?" I asked looking at her. "You did nothing wrong." She said. "I'm getting Justin, Weston, Erin and Ariel okay?" She said walking to their rooms. I went into the bathroom. I look like a mess. Hair all messy, eyes all puffy and I can't stop crying. I quickly lock the door, get a blade and slide it across my wrist. I ended up with five fresh cuts on each wrist. I wash off the blood and wrap it up.

Now I'm sitting on my bed, set up the stuff for YouTube. I already got dressed.

"Hey guys I'm going to do a cover of my immortal and I have a message at the end

"Hey guys I'm going to do a cover of my immortal and I have a message at the end." I fake a smile and started to sing.

"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face, it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice, it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me
All of me... All of me... All.."

I finished the song.
"Now for the message. Shawn he just used me for a dare. So he just used me......I really loved him but I was just a toy to him." I cried out and ended the video. I edit it and post it.

After a while Arii, Loren, Shawn, Weston, Erin and Justin are now in the room. "What do you want Shawn?" I asked looking down. "I-I'm sorry Alli." "Cut the bull Shawn I hate you you never loved me and never will so just leave." I said. Weston pushed him out. I just broke down crying. "He never loved me, he just used me like some toy." I cried. Erin and Loren ran to me. "Stay strong Alli." Loren said to me while hugging me. "I want to be alone please." I whispered. "We'll always be here for you Allison." They all said and walked out. "Wait can you bring my twin?" "He's buying movies and Starbucks for you two." Loren said closing the door. I cuddled with my pillow. Then Hayes ran to the room and bring my Starbucks to me. "You knew the breakup we always do huh?" I laugh a sad one. He put on a horror film and sat next to me on the bed. "Love you Hayes." "Love you too Alli." He said and kiss my forehead.

We finish our drinks and finish two films. "I'm going to sleep can you cuddle with me Hayes?" "Of course Alli." He whispered. "Anything for my twin." I smiled at went into a deep sleep.