Request - Bran Stark and Theon Greyjoy "I take this man"

Theon had his arm linked with yours. With firm but slow steps he was guiding you through the small aisle, created by all the people he had hurt and betrayed. He still didn't dare to look at them, even though every single person had forgiven him for everything he had done.

"Theon, look up." You whispered, making sure that no one around you could hear you. "No one here hates you, I promise." You turned your head towards him and saw how he slowly, while his entire body was trembling, lifted his chin up a little.

"I did horrible things and I would understand it if they can't forgive me." Theon swallowed and his eyes widened when no one, not even Sansa and Arya on the first row, avoided his glance.

"Do you think they would have allowed Bran to marry me if they had still been angry with you?" You leaned a little towards him and when the two of you reached the magical tree in the middle of the Godswood where Bran was waiting for you, you bent your head.

"Be happy, little Sis. Be happy and be better than I can ever be." Theon pressed a soft kiss on your forehead and gently he placed your hand into Bran's. "Take care of her, little Stark." He kneeled and bent his head, but Bran only smiled and nodded.

Even though Bran was sitting on a beautiful looking wooden chair he looked fierce and proud. His curled up lips were brightening his features and the light of the moon was reflecting in his wonderful eyes. "I will do everything I can to keep her safe." Bran tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and Jon cleared his throat.

"Who comes before the old Gods tonight?" He spoke slowly and his words were echoing through the entire Godswood.

Theon straightened his back and the trembling in his voice had disappeared completely while he spoke the words he had repeated over and over to make sure he would remember them. "(Y/N), of the House Greyjoy, comes here to be wed. A woman grown, true born and noble. She comes to beg the blessing of the Gods. Who comes to claim her?"

With a smile on your face you slightly turned towards your future husband, so you could stare at him while he spoke the words you were so desperate to hear.

"Bran, of House Stark, heir to . Who gives her?" Since Bran couldn't stand up he lifted his chin and tried to straighten his back and neck as much as he could. It caused you to giggle a little and you quickly bent your head.

"Theon, of the House Greyjoy, who was her brother." He let out a relieved sigh after the last word was spoken. Even though he had made a lot of mistakes to regret, he had not wanted to make a mistake on the most important day of your life.

"Lady (Y/N), do you take this man?"Jon continued with the ceremony and you looked up again, your hand carefully and tenderly being held by the sweetest of all Starks.

You were relieved when you noticed that Bran's hand was sweating as much as yours was and you couldn't help giggling a little, before you could refocus on the ceremony. You were glad that you and Bran had agreed to follow the beautiful and above all short ceremony of the Old Gods, following in his father's footsteps.

Bran had a hard task waiting for him. The weight of the north had been place on his half brother's shoulders, but the protection of Winterfell would be his responsibility.

You were strongly holding on to Bran's hand, even though you were feeling lighter and happier than you had ever bin before. His skin touching yours felt comfortable and even though you had had Bran for a long time already, you were feeling less alone now that it was finally official. "I take this man."

Bran's lips curled up into a bright smile and you smiled back at him. Carefully Bran pulled you a little closer and you kneeled down so he could kiss your lips. "Thank you for taking me." He spoke softly while his nose brushed yours.

"No, thank you. Thank you for loving me as much as you do."