Chapter One: Short Skirts and Belly Shirts

AUTHORS NOTE: This book is Un-edited and beware the story line is pretty cliché. I wrote this book kinda as a one night thing, but then it started getting reads so I continued. NOTE- Anything that is said and or done in this book is to be taken NON offensively to the DM girls. I apologize in advance.

A RE-WRITTEN VERSION IS NOW AVAILABLE

Chapter One: Short Skirts and Belly Shirts (Paige's POV)

"Well girls this was a very successfull day of shopping" i say smirking to myself, while my ankles age in pain because of my heels. "I agree" shrieks Maddie, "Me too" agree's Chloe.

"So what outfit have you decided on for the first day" asks Chloe to myself. "Well maybe the outfit i got from Forever 21 ya know high wasted shorts, and the top" i say taking another zip of my banana coolada smoothie. "ooo that would be cute" she says, trailing a few footsteps behind me, gosh she can't walk in heels.

I drive home the girls in my silver Mercedes convertible. The top down, waving our hair everywhere, and all of us jamming to music.

Once i get home, i make sure to get all of my school stuff done, for the first day. I schedule a manicure for 3:00, a hair cut at 5:00 and dinner with Mom at Pepper Pazuls at 7:00, what a good day!

I walk upstairs to my newly renovated room. Before i quit dance for cheer i won a major money dance competition for a reward of $30,000 so i built a new room, and went on a major shopping spree!!

I lay out my clothes and call up Susanna, the house Maid/Tutor. Mom got divorced and when i turned 14, she had another guy with her fiance and so we moved into a new house (bigger) and got a tutor for Josh because he was flunking.

"SUSANNA" i yell once more. Seconds later, she comes up her blond hair wavy across her shoulders. "yes Ms. Paige" she says. "Can you iron my top for tomorrow also make sure that i have my Chaffon heels by tomorrow" i say, setting another bag in my closet. "Sure Paige i'm right on it" she says.

I head to my manicure/pedicure.

Once i arrive she gets me a teal colored nail polish and white tips, with silver designs.

After that I head to The Hair Salon. I sit down in my regular chair, and Rebecca comes to my side. "Hey girl, waves today or full makeover" she asks, twirling her hands through my hair. "Um full makeover. Can u make my hair curly and give me the calm but sexy makeup package so I can apply it tomorrow" I ask. "Yes Ms. Paige" she says. "Great".

After dinner with mom I go home, and park my car in the garage. I drop of my handbag at the front step and can hear the echoes the tension of screaming upstairs. "JOSH WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" yells the little twit Alice. I cannot stand her, even though she's some what a new sibling to me, I just get so annoyed of her. "ALICE CUT THE CRAP" I yell. I march upstairs and grab Alice by her hair, and drag her to her room. "ALICE you need to freaking behave your self" I say slamming the door, locking her in her room.

Once I get back I shower and put my Pajamas on, feeling the satisfaction of The first day of popularity tomorrow, Hialeah!