Chapter Twenty Two: Masquerade Prep

He stands there with a paper in his hand, a smirk on his face, and his body casually leaning up against the counter.  

'Will you go to The Dance with Me?'

~~~~*~~~~

"Yes Yes Yes " I say jumping into his arms. He squeezes me tight, & my eyes start to tear.

"Well Kendall you better go get ready" he says letting me down, and releasing me from his grip.

"Yeah I Will, Luke Thank you" I say smiling, and looking up at him. He smiles, and a spark in his eyes appears.

"No need for thanking" he says smirking.

"Yes, I just want to tell you that this means a lot" I say.

"Go get ready" he says shooing me away.

I Literally run up the stairs. Once I hop in the shower, my ambition inside just can't hide. I wrap the cold towel around my body, and dry myself off quickly, probably as quickly as I have ever done.

My dress hangs on the bathroom hook, on the back of the door. A Black Deva-Long dress, with Silver jeweled slits on the ribs, and It favors my curvs just the way I like it.

I Slip it on, and look at myself in my full-length mirror. Amazing....

I sit down at my makeup station and prep myself. I put on Loads of makeup, not wanting to but I just thought that I would glitter myself up, for tonight of course.

I put on my black 3' Inch heels, with a golden butterfly on the back.

After prepping myself, I walk down the stairs, my dress cascading down behind me.

"Ready" asks Luke.

"Never been readier".