My Saver (Adam Lambert Fan Fic )

My full name is Adam Michel Lambert aka Adam Lambert as you may know me .I was born  on January 29,1982,in induanapolis,Indiana.I am the oldest of two siblings,my family and I moved to san diego, California,soon after I was born.

I always dreamed of being an entertainer at the age of 10 , i cast in my first role, as Linus in the Lyceum Theater's production of You're a Good Man.

Thrilled by the stage, i took private voice lessons and later appeared in more musicals at local theatres, including Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Grease and Chess. my voice coach, Lynne Broyles, along with Alex Urban, artistic director of the Children's Theatre Network, were influential mentors for me during this time.

I attended San Diego's Mt. Carmel High School, where i participated in theater, choir and jazz band. After high school, I moved to Orange County to attend college. Shortly after enrolling, however, I  had a change of heart, and decided that my real desire was to perform; i left school after only five weeks.

i moved to Los Angeles, California, where i cobbled together a living from odd jobs while trying to make it in the theatre. i also tried my hand at music, performing in a rock band and doing studio session work.

By 2004, I  was making a name for myself in the Los Angeles area. I played a small role in The Ten Commandments at the Kodak Theatre, alongside film actor Val Kilmer. I  also began regular performances in The Zodiac Show, a touring revue of live music and talent that was co-created by Carmit Bachar of the band Pussycat Dolls. During my time with Zodiac, I  wowed fellow performers with my vocal range. He also began writing my own music with the revue; one particular original song, "Crawl Through Fire,"i was pretty excited about this because  I  had a little help by Madonna's guitarist, Monte Pittman. a year after, i landed an understudy spot as Fiyero in the play Wicked, first with the touring cast and then with the Los Angeles cast of the production ,even tho  I was  not a principal character in the play I was happy to be in stage no matter what,the stage was my life,still is my life.

Now you know me, but let me tell you not all my story just the beginning. 

A\N: Hope You Like Our First And New Stroy Vote & Comment What You Think Ha Thanks :))