Chapter 2 "Girlfriend!?"

“No Simon!” I yelled at him, he was just pushing it over to much.

“But Adam this is the only way so you can-“ I cut  him before he can say something else. This was just too much first, I have to hide who I am and now I have to get a fake and stupid “Girlfriend”.

“I-I  just can’t Simon this is too much already!” Doesn’t he get it it’s just too much I will not do it.

“Adam come on, you know this is just to protect your fame, you know it’s for your own good Adam!” Ugh I know it’s for my fame and all that, but why get a girlfriend I don’t get the point to get a fake girlfriend, it’s not even worth it.

“Okay, I know it’s for my fame but why get a girlfriend? How is having a girlfriend help me with my fame Simon?” I asked.

Simon looked at me as if I were a clueless child, I kind of was clueless about the whole girlfriend thing. Simon put his hands on my shoulders and started his speech again.

“Oh.. Adam you are really clueless aren’t you?” I obviously am! I thought to myself .”If you don’t go out with someone the people are going to start to think how the hell you don’t have a girlfriend and there are only going to make them think something and that is that you are gay, so if you pretend to have a girlfriend the fans aren’t going to suspect anything and your fame will increase and everybody will be happy you, me and everyone got it.” This girlfriend thing still doesn’t convince me a lot, on one hand I am already hiding myself and the girlfriend will just make me feel worst but in the other hand the girlfriend will increase my fame and I worked hard  to throw it all away. My mind is really confused right now so I’m going to just play with the girlfriend plan, if I can’t stand the gilt then I will stop.

“Ugh okay I will play along!” I respond to Simon with a sight. I really don’t know how this is going to end u but I trust Simon I just hope he is right about the plan if not well I don’t know what will really happen but one thing I am sure about is me losing everything.

************* One Week Later ***************

I moved from one side to another in my room, I couldn’t sleep it has been seen I have been hiding my sexuality from everyone, guilt has grown inside of me. I haven’t gotten much sleep recently, I hope this is just a temporary thing. If not I will not be able to live with this lie because I know that it’s bad and that I will in a way get more criticized.

I went to bed and closed my eyes hoping I could get some sleep it’s already 12 a.m and tomorrow will be a hard day.

*******Morning*******

~”They’re gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the book to make a citizen out of you~” I woke up to my chemical romance. It’s Simons special ringtone , don’t ask me why I put that one but it just suits him.

“Hello?” I answered with a raspy voice while I sat on the edge of my comfortable bed.

“Hello you had to be here two hours ago get your lazy ass up and get over here right now you understand me!” Simon nagged at me from the other side of the line.

“Of course I understand you I’m not an alien am I!” I joked with him to piss him of more, of course I knew I had to be there with that dumb model, she is sometimes really annoying and we don’t have  even one single thing in common .

“Don’t joke with Adam ! I am really piss of right now for your little stupid jokes!” Yeah he is so mad let’s get him more mad.

“Oh no you did not just insult my jokes Simon!” I said with an offended voice. Oh god this is going to be good.

“Adam just stop right now and get your ass over here!” He is really really mad no more than mad but let’s get him more.

“Not until you apologues  for calling my jokes stupid and saying bad words to me!” This is so good it’s a nice way to start my day.

“Adam I’m not joking!”

“Either am I so apologues!” Oh I am good at this. Poor Simon I like to get on his nerves it’s funny mostly when I see him in front of me he turns so red of anger and his eyes look like they are going to pop out of his head.

“I’m sorry Adam now get you lazy ass over here!” He is mad but I will get him more mad until he is just like fine stay.

“No you just called me a bad word Simon bad bad Simon!” I said with a little baby voice this will get him, I heard a sight of frustration.

“Fine Adam just stay do whatever you want!” With that he hung up, ring, ring and the winner is Adam. Simon 0 Adam 1. I am a good fighter. Now I just have to deal with the model. One down and one to go.

A\N:

So Adam Has A Plan Aha OkaY Whaterver Let Me Get This Over With So Like How Every Fan Fic And So Vote &&Comment Please And Thanks For Reading! :)) But Like Really Thanks!!

So If You Have Not Seen I Am I Big One Direction &&Demii Fan So If You Have A Good Fan Fic Involing Them Tell Me Please Cuz I Wanna Read!! Tnx

-Vanii Xx