Four

- Unknown Location -

She paced in front of the three unconscious figures bound to metal chairs, her hands clasped behind her back as her booted feet connected rhythmically with the floor.

The sound of the door opening echoed around the brightly lit room.

A man walked in and strutted towards (Y/N), who's pacing had now ceased.

"Moriarty." She nodded in greeting.

"(Y/N)," He grinned "How have they been doing."

"Haven't stirred," She blinked "Not even moved a muscle."

"Well, that wont do now, will it?" He walked towards the man seated in the centre chair, who's black curls hung low around his face as his chin rested on his chest.

Moriarty grasped a handful of the man's hair and yanked it backwards so fast that (Y/N) thought he might have caused whiplash.

"Wakey-wakey, Sherlock." He sung into the man's ear. "Time to play."

Sherlock blinked furiously as he took in the overwhelming white of his surroundings, his pupils constricting to minimize the amount of light accessing his retina.

He turned his head from side-to-side frantically.

He opened his mouth to speak but found himself caught up when (Y/N) pressed a knife to his throat.

"Ah Ah Ah," It was her turn to sing. "He'll be doing all the talking," She jerked her head towards Moriarty. (Y/H/C) hair fell over her face as she looked into Sherlock's turquoise eyes "Or you'll never talk again."

"Charming, isn't she?" Morairty smirked. "Anyhoo... I didn't bring you hear to talk about glamourous assistants-"

(Y/N) growled but Moriarty continued with his speech.

"- I brought you and your friends, John and Mary, here to talk about something a lot more exciting..."

Sherlock gritted his teeth as he listened intently.

"... ever heard of the Black Regime?"

Sherlock's face whitened.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sooo sorry it's so short but it's been crazy with homework! And I'm going on a weeklong school trip so no updates for two weeks. *Hides face* I feel so bad....

Lottielock Xx