Chapter 2- The Day Begins

Pic of Zoie and Lyla is the girl on the cover of the book.

 ______________________________________

So My story begins.

I'm turning 16 and i cant wait till the full moon is out.

I get up excited about today,Yay. I get a txt from my best friend Zoie.

Zoie- Guess what day it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me- Hummmmp Dayyyyyy!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Zoie- :o -_- :o OH DAMN HAVE YOU HIT YOUR HEAD.

Me- Haha im just joking....ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSS MY BIIIIIIRRRRTTTTTHHHHHDDDDAYYYYYY..............!!!!

Zoie- YAY HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!!!! Oh btw we are going B-day shopping after school for your party i hope you know.

Me- Ya ya I got it, shopping after school. Ill see you in 20 because i got to get ready ttyl Zoe.

I then went to searching for cloths. I decided to wear a white tank top with a red and black plaid shirt with black blue-jean short shorts and black and white convers. I took a shower blow dried and curled my dirty blonde hair and applied a light layer of makeup.

I then went down stairs to the kitchen and made some eggs and bacon. Soon Zoie came barging in as she always does and ate with me. 

"Right on time." I said.

"Umm whats your watch say" Zoe said nervously.

"Ummm 7:05 why....." I said looking at her weird.

"OH My DAMN LYLA ITS ALMOST 8:20." She said screaming. 

I started coughing on my bacon and looked at my phone. It said 7:05 then i looked at the kitchen clock, it said 8:15. I went running up the stair to brush my teeth. When i came down Zoie was laughing like no tomorrow. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I'm only joking Ly I switched the clocks while you weren't looking." She said tears running down her face from laughing so hard.

"WHAT I JUST BRUSHED MY TEETH I COULD HAVE EATEN THE REST ON MY BACON."I practically screamed trying to sound angry but i burst out laughing because she videotaped the whole thing. My face looked wicked. 

"This is going on face book" she said still laughing.

I shrieked and took her phone, "NO ITS NOT!" i said while running up stairs.

"Hay give that back." Zoe shrieked.

"Never.....MWHAHAHAHAHAH!!" I ran into my room and locked the door behind me. I deleted the video and then went to the camcorder. I unlocked the door and quickly backed up.

I pressed record. The door came open and a very annoyed and scary looking Zoie came through it. I laughed and said "You should see you face." 

She ran at me and I dodged it making her land on my bed. I ran out of the room still recording and looked at her one last time. She was getting up off my bed, starting to run after me I bolted. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I face Zoe’s phone and spoke to the camcorder. 

"Pay backs a bitch huh Zoe."

I then stopped the video i was making and watched it. It was so hilarious so I went on my face book and posted it. I logged out and open the door of the bathroom. 

"Here you go Zoe." I said acting innocent.

"What did you do????" She said alarmed.

"Umm maybe took a video of you and posted in on FACEBOOK!!!!" I said emphasizing Facebook.

She then looked at the video and scream and then laugh until she couldn’t.

I looked at the time and it was 8:09. 

"Time sure flies by when your haven fun." i said while fixing my self up again. Zoe started to fix up to.

We went out to my Charger and opened the door. Zoe got in on the passenger side and i then drove us on to school. We walked into the school and everyone either stared at me with lust (Boys), said happy birthday, or gave me dirty looks.

"Hay have you heard about Alpha tanner yet." Zoie said breaking the silence.

"No why.." i said curious.

"He’s becoming Alpha of the Dark Shadow Clan pack. He’s also joining our school if you didn’t know that either. Im sure he will be at your party tonight too." she said excited.

"Well I guess that’s good to know.”