The Party- Part 2

Hello all my lovly fluffy Marshmellows, I hope you like this chapter idk if its gonna be long or short so ya

There is a pick of Tanner to the side Btw

Ill see you at the end

ENJOY

-----------------------------------------

There he was, my mate. My beautiful mate, he has Brown hair, Caramelbrown eyes. Perfect built figure, he has on black demi jeans, with combat boots a wife beater and a red plaid shirt on top of that.

He smirked at me,causing me to blush. Then his smirk vanished, he looked at me one last time and then went inside the house. I went after him, when i got inside i couldn't ind him. I bumped into zoe and she squealed.

"What zoe why are you squealing?"

"Follow me i have a surprise for you." she grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

We walked though the crowd and then stop. We stop in front of a lady that looked very much like me.

"OH MY GOD MOM!!!" I screamed and instantly hugged her.

"Hay sweaty happy 16th birthday. Im sorry i never called or visited but I'm willing to make it up to you." She said smiling at me.

"How so" I said while putting a frown on my face.

"Ha you shall see know"

She walked up the steps of the dj stand and pressed a hidden button. There was a big space in the wall that opened up. My eyes got wide as there was a down stairs that opens up to a under ground concert room.

There was a huge stage, Big lights, disco ball, and anything you would find that would be used at a concert. It was big enough to fit the freak population of new york in.

Everyone started poring in and there was wows and holy shits and gasps filling the hudge room.

My mom pulled me up on stadge and grabbed a microphone.

"Hello everyone, I am Lylas mother. I wish my daughter a happy 16th birthday and i want to introduce you to her favorite band Soul-Reppers" My mouth dropped, as they came out. One of them caugh my eye. My mate smell hit my noise, my wolf howled at the sight of him.

My mom spoke again " The lead singer is Alpha Tanner" Everyone screamed and cheered."Happy birthday lyla" My mom smiled at me.

"Thank you mom" I pulled her into a hug before she left the stage.

"Well miss Lyla would you do us the favor of singing with us today." Tanner said.

"What me sing with you, ummmm........sure. Why not" I said standing up to the microphone.

"What would you like use to sing" Tanner asked me.

"Umm idk does it have to be from the Band"

"No no not at all." He said and smiled at me.

"Humm i need a little help then..............I know someone." I walked over to him and whisper in his ear to call Zoie up here.

"Umm ok.....Zoie, lyla need your help. Can you come up here."

The croud cleared a path to the stage stairs.

"Come on zoie i need your help." I walked down the stairs waiting for her. She started walking my way and stopped in front of me.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her on stage with me.

"Zoie i need help, what song are we gonna sing."