Chapter 14

The days goes fast, without any incidents. Cameron and I still see each other every night in our dreams and we phase and go for a run every third day. I get more comfortable with my wolf form and have much better speed and agility.

Today is the day of the ball.

The ball starts at 5 in the evening so we have plenty of time to get ready. We decided that everyone will be getting ready in our house and so everyone is eating breakfast. Mum will also be taking a day off from work. She has been working the weekdays and we have been staying with Luke.

Mum and Luke will be doing the bond ceremony thingy in two days and I'm so happy for them.

Megan will be doing our hair and makeup.

She is really good.

"Alright who's having a shower first?" Mum asks.

We all look at each and I say "I think the ladies should go first since we take much longer than the guys, but out of the females I think Megan should go last. Since she will be doing all our hair and makeup, I don't want her hair and makeup to be ruined."

Everyone agrees and mum volunteers to go first in the shower. When she is out, Anastasia goes next. When mum is finished getting ready she walks into the living room, where we all sit. 

Mum wears a stunning red dress. It is sleeveless and floor length. Megan has curled her hair and has pinned the top half back. She wears simple black heels with simple jewellery and makeup.

And mum amazes us, yet again.

"Sally, you look absolutely stunning." Luke says with absolute adoration in his eyes.

Everyone agrees and gives their compliments and she sits down with a smile on her face.

20 minutes later Anastasia exits the bathroom and I take a shower. After I finish, I put my dress and jewellery on. I go to to the bathroom downstairs, where Megan has set up her stuff, and walk in.

When she sees me she says "I promise when I'm done, everyone will be utterly speechless." I raise an eyebrow but say nothing. She motions to a chair and I sit.

She first does my makeup. She puts the foundation and the powder on. She then puts a bit of blush. She puts purple eyeshadow on and eyeliner on my eyelids. She then applies mascara on my eyelashes. She puts dark pink lipstick on and then she starts with my hair. She curls my hair and leaves it open.

"All done. And can I say, you look amazing!" She says.

I look at myself in the mirror.

I do look pretty good. At least better than my original boring looks. Megan sure knows what she's doing.

I thank Megan and head back upstairs to get my shoes. They are simple black heels. You can't really see it anyway. The dress covers most of the shoes. I put my shoes on and head downstairs to join the others. I step into the living room. Mum, Ian and Luke aren't there.

Oh yeh, they went to go get food.

Everyone stops what they're doing and openly stares at me, with their mouths hanging open.

Why are they staring? Do I look that bad?

"What the hell happened to you?" Isaac says.

Anastasia wears a navy blue dress that is sleeveless. It flows down to the floor and has dark gems embroidered on the top part of her dress. She has her hair straightened and it's open. Her makeup and jewellery are simple.