The Start

This book is work of fiction any references to historical, real people, or real locales are used fictionally. Others names, characters, places, incidents are products of the authors imagination and any resemblance is entirely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

SYNOPSIS

Rain Hailey Park is a simple island girl who lived with her Master in the Temple of Best. There, she was trained in different types of fighting techniques. She was abandoned in Green Island by her unknown parents at a young age but still she lives as a cheerful, intelligent, brave, and innocent girl.

She was contented in her life until that day when a group of assassins went to their temple and tried to kill her. But through her skills and his Master’s strength, she survived. However, in exchange, she needed to get away from the island and face the real world. And as she began her journey, she met these four Greek gods from Mount Olympus—that were also like the Four Guys from Hell.

Their different world collided in a split of seconds. One ordinary girl and four famous guys, enjoying their journey together. But what if they will discovered each other’s dark side which will test their friendship?

Will their dark sides destroy them totally?

Two faces

Two worlds

Revenge or love?

Killing or forgiving?

Life or Death?

“Find and test your mind in solving their mysterious life.”

***

A/N: Sana po magustuhan niyo!

PLS. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

Shels<3