Madam Rachel

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter. It might seem a little boring so far considering the last chapter was pretty short, but I am going to make this one long and I promise you, I have some pretty good tricks up my sleeve for the rest of this story. Enjoy!

--

*Olivia's POV*

What's that supposed to mean? We are literally getting nowhere with this case. Have we finally gotten a hit? I call Fin back in a hurry. This was supposed to be my day off, but I guess not.

After a few seconds he picks up. "It's fin." "Hey, I noticed you called me earlier about some sort of serious thing going on with this case. What is it?" "Liv, I know it's your day off, but this should be discussed at the precinct. Can you be here in 15?" "Yes, of course. Is Amanda still taking leave? I haven't heard from a while. Do you know how she's doing?" "Yeah Liv, she's gonna be on leave for a few weeks. She's doing ok, just family business. You know Amanda." "Alright, thanks for letting me know. Be there in 15." I said as I hung up. How serious could this be considering he couldn't discuss it over the phone?

In around 10 minutes, I'm at the precinct. As I walk in, I see everyone there, except for Amanda, waiting for me. "So.. What's the news?" I ask as I notice Nick sighing.

"Well, 1pp wants us to go undercover. Specifically you, as a Madam. Rollins would have been a choice as well, but she's on leave." Nick said to me. I can't go undercover.. What about Rose? I mean, Nick will be there but I'm gonna miss her so much.

Then, Carisi speaks up. "We got one of our vics to speak up last night. She gave us a name and an address of her pimp. JJ, and the address is 178 conwood avenue SE, Manhattan. We could make an arrest, but this ring goes way too deep. If we arrest now, we could scare off the rest of the ring, and it would make it nearly impossible to find the other pimps. So, 1pp wants this. I'll be going undercover with you, so you won't be alone."

"Alright... When will this be starting?" I asked.

"We hope to start in a few hours. We've already got everything set up, and JJ wants us there by 11 am." said Carisi. A few moments of silence passed as everyone looked around.

"Nick.. Can I talk to you in my office for a sec?" I asked as I started walking towards my office, Nick followed as I closed the door behind him. "Nick, we need to go pick Rose up and let her know. I want you to stay with her when I leave. Baby, I need you to make sure that Rose is ok, and please keep her safe while I'm gone."

"Ok baby, that sounds good to me. We should get on our way now so that you can spend as much time as possible with her before you have to go." Nick said to me as he kissed me on the forehead before leaving my office. I followed him, letting everyone know that I'd be back in a few hours, and that Nick will be staying with Rose.

*Rose's POV*

It's the middle of 2nd period and I just heard my name over the intercom, they want me in the office. Why? Did I get in trouble? I grab my things and head out class and down to the main office. I walk in to see mom and dad standing there, waiting to pick me up. "Oh.. You guys are picking me up? Why?" I ask in confusion.

Before they can respond, I quickly blurt out, "Oh crap, I gotta grab my stuff from my locker really quick." I walk quickly down the halls and retrieve my bag from my locker. As I'm walking through the halls, I can see some of the teachers leave their doors open, and everyone is looking at me as I walk by. That's embarrassing.

I reach the office. "Ok honey, we're gonna talk when we get home. Ok?" Dad said as he finished signing me out. "Ok." I say as we walk out the doors and drive home.

As we finally get home, mom and dad sit me down on the couch... How serious is this? I mean, they've never even pulled me out of school, let alone just to talk to me?

"Rosey, you know how sometimes cops have to go undercover, right?" Mom asked me. "Yeah... Why?" I responded. I mean, of course I know that they do. Doesn't everyone know that? "Well, mom has to go undercover in a few hours. And we have no idea when she's going to be back." Daddy said with a worried look in his eyes. What? Why does mom have to go undercover? I know it'd be stupid to even ask, they can't tell me why. They probably shouldn't even be telling me that she's going undercover.

"O- ok..." I manage to say with a stutter. I'm so shocked right now. What if I never get mom back? "When mom is gone, I'll be staying with you so that you're not alone. You don't need to worry. I'll be here and mom is going to be alright."

"I believe you, at least mom is doing the right thing." I say as my voice trembles. Although I know dad is here, I'm so worried for mom. Actually, I'm glad they pulled me out of school to tell me this. If I came home to mom being gone for god knows how long without getting to say good bye, I would have been pretty mad.

"So, we're going to spend some family time watching movies for the next hour or two. I need to leave at 10 am to prep." Mom says as she pulls us all into a tight hug. After a few seconds, we release and we sit alongside each other on the couch as we pull out a few movies.

Before I know it, it's 10 am. Mom gets ready in this really odd outfit. I never thought I'd see her wearing something like that. She packs herself a bag with clothes and all the stuff she needs. Mom gives us both a hug and kiss before she leaves. It's so hard not to start crying as she leaves, knowing it could be months before I see her again.

*Olivia's POV*

Gosh, that was so hard leaving my daughter like that. As I'm on my way to the precinct, I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I park my car, and I pull out a mirror to fix my makeup and make sure my eyes aren't puffy. Not like anyone needs to know I was crying.

As I walk into the precinct, eyes widen. I guess it's because of the exotic outfit. Even Rose gave me an odd look. "What?" I say as people look away, except for my squad of course. Fin breaks out in a few chuckles. "It can't be that funny." I say as I roll my eyes. Every day I wonder, what has driven me to work with these people?

We all discuss plans, stuff like that. Before we know it, it's 10:40. Carisi and I are bugged as we head down to the address, We arrive, and I guess the person at the door is JJ. He looks surprised that we were the ones he asked for.

My alias is Rachel Parker, Carisi is Ben Hartford. "It's Madam Rachel and Ben." I say after he takes a good look at us. "Aight, I'm JJ. Come in. I'll show you your rooms." He says as he guides us to two rooms towards the back of the house. The house is pretty big, although it seems quite old and smells a bit musty.

I start settling my stuff into my room. I am provided with a dresser, a queen sized bed, and a lamp. Not too bad. I settle my clothes into the dresser as I hear someone walk in and close the door behind me. I turn around. It's JJ, he has a small grin on his face. "JJ, do you need something?" I question his grin.

"Call me Jason." He says as his grin widens.

"Ok Jason, how can I help you..?" I ask as I can feel my pulse rising. Why would he need to close the door?

"You look so much like your mother, Olivia."

--

A/N

Thanks for reading! Hopefully you guys like this chapter since it's quite long compared to the last one. I'm going to try to update ASAP, but school is starting soon and tons of other stuff. Please comment what you think of this, good or bad I'd love to hear. :-)