KACCHAN!

This takes place when Kacchan is being attacked or held captive by the slime monster

Izuku POV

this is all my fault, I should have never gotten in all might's way, Kacchan is going to die because of me, tears flowed down my cheeks, I watched as the all the other heroes were just waiting for someone with the right quirk, CAN'T THEY TELL KACCHAN WILL DIE! I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN I LOVE HIM I WON'T LET HIM DIE!

my legs they started moving, I was running, towards Kacchan, "KID NO" I heard one of the Heroes yell, the slime monster was about to strike, I threw my backpack at his face to stop him from attacking, as I thought it was open so a piece of paper struck him right in the eye, "HA" i smiled for a slight second, then got to Kacchan, 

the monster's grip released on his mouth because he was trying to get the paper out of his eye, "DEKU WHAT THE HELL, DON'T YOU'LL DIE" Kacchan yelled tears coming from his face "I COULDN'T WATCH YOU DIE, THEY WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING SO I HAD TO" I cried tears sliding off my face, "YOU'RE RISKING YOUR LIFE, YOU DON'T HAVE A QUIRK YOU COULD DIE" Kacchan screamed, "that's better than watching you die" I let out a weak hopeful smile, while trying to get the slime off of Kacchan, it wouldn't move, though, even when I got slime off it would just come back on.

"DEKU WATCH OUT" Kacchan screamed, I looked behind me to see a slime like hand coming towards me, "SHIT" I yelled, I tried running from it but it got me, "MHHJMNJ" I tried yelling, it was no use, I was going to die trying to save Kacchan, 

Kacchan I love you.

All Might POV

I can't just let that boy die because he stood up and tried to be a hero because the heroes are doing nothing, damn, but I've already used all my time today,

 You know what FUCK IT, I'm a hero NOT a someone in a crowd, my body began to transform into my hero body, once I was fully my hero self I jumped up into the sky, crashing down where the fire and the enemy was.

the slime holding the green haired boy vanished, but the ash blonde was still in the slimes grasp, I ran forward to the slime enemy, too quick for him to see and punched him straight in the face, he went flying as well as the ash blonde boy, i ran and quickly caught him before he hit the ground.

Kacchan POV

I was caught by all might, he put me on the ground next to Izuku, he then charged off to finish off the slime ass, I got on my feet, walked closer to Izuku then sat back down sitting on my knees, I then slowly grabbed Izuku from the ground and placed his head in my lap, "you idiot, you could've died, why did you risk your life? why would you throw it all away for me?" i whispered, as tears fell onto his face, i stayed there with him on my lap, while i cried,

All Might finished off the slime monster and he was blown to bits, all might then was surrounded by interviewers, while me and Deku stayed on the ground, I kept crying but I examined Deku closely, he had a ton of scratches, and a few bruises, his uniform was all torn up revealing his skin, his face had a bruise as well as some blood from a cut from glass or something, "Deku.." I kept crying,

after a little longer his eye's twitched "DEKU" I yelled as he slowly opened his eyes, "ARE YOU OKAY?" I screamed the tears slowed down a bit, "I'm a..alive aren't ...I?" he said in a raspy voice, "thank god" I pulled his body up and hugged him tightly, "can't .... breathe" I heard him say in my ear, "sorry" i let my grasp loosen "I'm just so happy you're okay" I stopped the hug and kissed his forehead, I heard some people say "AWWEEEE" than others "EWW" but that didn't matter, all that did matter is that Izuku was okay.

I let him rest on my lap for a bit, then the heroes came over to us to talk to Deku, "Your really strong kid" one of the heroes said to me "whatever" i gave them the cold shoulder "no need to be like that" he replied "you all almost let me die, so my friend here tried to save me, while almost dying too, you call yourself heroes? tch I only see cowards, even if i didn't have the right quirk to fight, i would still try to save the hostage, instead of almost letting them die" i stared at each and every one of them, Izuku got off my lap from resting, and sat on his own.

"you okay?" i asked, "yeah I'm fine" he gave me a light smile, i smiled back, "sorry kid" one of the heroes apologized "you should apologize to whoever taught you" I scolded them 

they all stood there in silence, looking down at me and Izuku, "anyway, Kid you shouldn't have ran out like that you almost died!" one of the heroes scolded him "Yeah so? you were going to let Kacchan die!" he fought back "Izuku" I whispered, staring at him fight for my sake, "your friend here is strong, he could've manag-" "I SAW THE LOOK IN HIS EYES HE WAS DYING" Deku yelled.

Izuku POV

"I SAW THE LOOK IN HIS EYES HE WAS DYING" I screamed, "YOU THINK HE COULD'VE MANAGED HUH? WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF HE DIED? TELL ME THAT!" I screamed again, jumping to my feet, Kacchan stood up after me, "Kid" another one of the heroes said, "JUST SCREW YOU EXCUSES FOR HEROES" I yelled and grabbed Kacchan's hand and stormed off in the direction of my backpack, Kacchan grabbed it for me since I couldn't bend since I hurt my back, he wore it on his back and we walked away holding hands.

"I'm sorry" Kacchan broke the silence, "we're alive now aren't we?" I looked over at him and smiled, "yeah" he chuckled, we arrived at my house shortly after that, "Can you stay here for awhile?" i asked stopping him from knocking on the door, "sure" he smiled "yay" i let out a raspy voice,

Kacchan knocked on the door, and mom opened it imminently after, we all stood in silence, My mom looking at Kacchan and me "WHAT HAPPENED?" she yelled, her eye's started to get teary, " come inside now both of you!" she scolded us, we sat on the couch, and mom sat on her rocking chair, "a villain attacked Izuku, and I tried to help" Kacchan said before I could let the words out, "All Might came, and saved us both" i added "I'm glad you two are okay" she gave a weak smile, "we should get you two cleaned up, and in new clothes!" she stood up "yeah we will, we just want to rest right now mom" I smiled weakly "okay then Izuku" she walked off to the kitchen.

Kacchan and I stood up and walked up the stairs to my room, we both charged to the bed, tackling each other in the process, "I'm so tired" I said quietly "me too" Kacchan added, we both lay there for a second, then Kacchan crawled up to me and started to cuddle me, his head next to mine, his arms wrapped around me, his legs intertwined with mine, "I love you so much" he whispered in my ear "I love you too" I whispered back, "please don't ever do what you did today again" Kacchan tightened his grip around me "I'll try" I wrapped my arms around him,

we ended up falling asleep there, together, both beaten up, both in each other's embrace, I'm just so happy we both made it out alive today.

SO THIS IS CALLED A NEW CHAPTER XD LMAO I'm weird... I don't really like the ending to this chapter mainly cause it's kinda copying my other story, but yet it's still not, it's just too similar xD but I'm too lazy to change it, and my picture in my head is too cute to change lol and if you couldn't tell I suck at explaining a battle scenes, anyway I'll work on that, and I have to go to sleep now so Bai for now! 

ALSO SORRY IF IT SUCKS IN GENERAL IM SO TIERD RN, IT PROB SUCKS ASS! IM SO SORREH!!