Crybaby

Izuku POV

to hide my tears from Kacchan, I offered to make breakfast, even though I'm a lousy cook. Food may also distract him from this feeling of worry, I slightly smiled as I stood in the center of the kitchen. "now what?" I mumble to myself and begin to look around, what can I even make? I'VE PRETTY MUCH NEVER COOKED BEFORE, Kacchan always used to cook for me when mom was gone... crap, I'm so useless dammit!

I cursed under my breath for a bit then looked in the fridge, it was basically empty, "well then" I glanced back in the direction of the stairs and sighed "useless, useless, useless" I repeated then walked back upstairs. As I walked into the room Kacchan glanced up from his phone, "we have pretty much no ingredients to make anything, sorry, maybe we could go out to eat?" I suggested. "let me see the pantry" Kacchan said then raised from the bed, we walked downstairs to the pantry and looked around, i followed him and said "told you so" he shook his head in a "no, your wrong" gesture, i looked at him confused, then he took out some random items and begun to cook. I watched him the whole time, him creating something I would've never thought of.

Kacchan managed to make a stir fry with barely any ingredients, boy, he really is a superhero. My superhero. after he set up the table, with my help. We ate, he seemed in a better mood than before, I'm guessing cooking took his mind off things. after I finished my food, he continued to eat, I just stared at him the whole time, "I'm glad" I randomly spurted out. "heh?" i realized i spoke my thoughts out loud and got completely flustered. "why are you glad?" he asked, while continuing to stuff food in this mouth, "your mood, it seems better than it was before, so I'm glad".

He chuckled, "what?" i asked, "well, it hasn't really improved, i just, got my mind off of things for a bit" the blonde still smiled, "what can i do to help then?" i asked. "Nothing, it's fine Izuku, i'll figure it out" Kacchan said in a father-like voice, "i don't want you to take it all on though, it'll stress you out!" i stood up from my chair, "it's fine" he said reassuringly, "BUT IT'S NOT!" I begun to tear up, "KACCHAN IT'S NOT....you dealing with everything on your own is making nothing better! and it make me feel like i'm useless and can't help, but I'm already useless anyway, I can't cook, I have no quirk, i have really no skills at all!" I was crying, staring down at the food he had prepared for me.

I'm lost I don't know what to do to help, I can't do anything I'm not capable of anything and nor will I ever, I'm just a useless quirkless kid with a dream, a dream to protect the ones I love. "Izuku, don't cry" Kacchan said softly, I didn't flinch I continued my silent sobbing, "izuku..."

It was silent for a minute till I heard the noise of a chair being pushed back, like someone was getting out of their seat, I still didn't flinch. I heard soft silent footsteps as they came closer to me. No words spoken he just walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me. My sobbing stopped and I begun to feel more relaxed, "Deku, I'm sorry" he said softly in my ear, "why are you sorry? I should be sorry, I'm such a crybaby.." I closed my eyes as tight as I could and sniffled. Then out of nowhere I was turned around, my head raised and lips pressed against Kacchans.

He ended the kiss then clung to me again, then spoke "I'm sorry"

A/N

LONG TIME NO FREKING UPDATE!!! I'M SORRY,,, I PROMISED I'D UPDATE MORE BUT THEN THINGS HAPPENED AND LIFES BEEN EXTREMELY CONFUSING THESE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS SO I JUST WANNA SAY I'M EXETREMLY SORRY AND I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!!!!!!

this chapter is short but I really just wanted to update, it didn't matter if it was long or short I just needed to update since it's been forever,,,now I have to update "Cautious Actions" and "The Pain Of Fate" aejfnvlijdfbaiubjshfbiavj

what have I done,,,,,I can barely keep track of my social life :((((

and sorry if theres any typos,, too tierd to fix them and I just wanna get this chapter out! anyway thanks for all teh positive feed back! and 68 FOLLOWERS LIKE WHAT??? THXX SMMM!!!!!

Kay I gtg but srsly thanks tho