bad feeling

Katsuki POV

Eventually Izuku fell asleep cuddled on my chest like a kitten, me on the other hand I laid in bed awake, I couldn't sleep, something kept nagging at my mind but I couldn't grasp what it was.
It was like a feint feeling of worry and fear or that's at least what I think it is, and due to this feeling I laid in bed awake looking at the precious "kitten" on my chest.

'honestly? What am I supposed to do? This feeling is going to drive me mad! I absolutely hate it! I can't sleep nor can I think, everything is all mixed up and just plain ruined? I don't know. My life before Deku met All Might was as good as it had been in a long time, but now... Everything is just all fucked up.. How did this happen so quickly? Why? My precious Izuku is now being hunted.. What will I do if he gets hurt? What will I do if... If.. FUCK' I closed my eyes as tight as they would.
The thought of Izuku getting hurt is bad enough, I shouldn't be thinking of him dying... I don't want that to happen! Not now not ever!
I opened my eyes slightly and looked at the ceiling 'Dammit' I repeated that word in my head continuously, I'm so scared I kinda just want to cry myself to sleep, this feeling has only come to me once before.
*flashback*
(around 2 years ago)
It was a stormy morning, I had been sick the past couple of days and I hadn't come to school. Izuku would visit me after school everyday to make sure I was okay and not any sicker, him coming over also gave my mom a break from taking care of me, as he would take her place.
*knock, knock, knock*
"coming" I had heard my mom yell, "I guess Izuku's here" I mumbled to myself. My stomach had butterflies and I hadn't even seen him already. "Kacchan!" Izuku ran into my room and flew into my arms. "Hey there cutie" I teased, "I'm not cute" he pouted as he crossed his arms, "then explain to me, what you're doing right now" I smirked slightly, "Being pissed off" he said, "WRONG! you, my lovely boyfriend are being ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE" I pointed my finger in his direction as I giggled a little.
Izuku rolled off the bed then sat on my desk chair, "did I annoy the lil cutie?" I asked while smirking a devilish smile. "Why is my boyfriend such a DEVIL?" Izuku asked, "you know you love all this though" I gestured my hands to all of me.
Izuku stayed silent then finally spoke, "okay, okay, you win I do love you" he looked away embarrassed, "HOW DO YOU BE CUTE WHILE DOING EVERYTHING? LIKE IZUKU YOU'RE GOING TA KILL ME" I yelled as I made exaggerated gestures with my arms. "Shut it" he said as he stood up, "do you need anything?" he asked, "no, I'm good, I think I'll have a nap though I'm tired" I yawned a bit. "oh, okay, do you mind if I join you?" Izuku asked, his face looked like a tomato, "yeah, come here..... Cutie" he jumped into my arms again and snuggled up to me.
We ended up passing out, it was around 10 when we woke, my mom had already gone to bed, unless she had a nap too and hadn't woke up yet.  Izuku's phone was filled with messages from his mother, so he decided to go home, even tho it was still stormy as well as dark out. I didn't stop him, I know how important his mother is to him. As he prepared to leave, I came downstairs to say goodbye. "promise me you'll be safe, sure you live close to here but I still worry" I played with my fingers while I spoke, "Kacchan it's alright, I'll be fine" he reassuringly smiled then we gave each other one last hug, then he left. I locked the door then went back to my room, and I slept.
The next day we got a call from Inko, she said Izuku never came home last night and she asked if he was here. We told Inko that he left to go home at around 10pm, she started to panic then came over to our place to talk more about it.
Inko sobbed as she spoke, I on the other hand talked normally and didn't shed a tear. We thought he'd come home my later tonight or something but no. He still hadn't come back after 3 days, I begun to worry, it's not like I wasn't worrying before but it got so bad I cried all day. I was so scared he had died or something. A week and 2 days went by, the police finally found him. He was all beat up at the side of the road a bit out of town. Izuku had no idea what had happened to him. The police guessed the people who had done this to him had a memory erasing quirk, or something among those lines.
*flashback end*

That feeling was the absolute worst, and now this feeling is beginning to haunt me again, what in the world am I going to do?.

I closed my eyes again, but this time I focused on sleeping, and only that, I don't want to be awake anymore I want to dream, dream of the better times, better memories.

Izuku POV
My dreams were filled with joy and laughter, memories and new experiences, it was the best dream I've had in a long while, but I have Kacchan with me so I don't need to worry.
I lay in the bed awake, eyes closed, thinking about Kacchan, the villains, All Might and just how my life is a big mess, but since I'm with Kacchan I know I'll be alright. Yes, these events are putting stress on Kacchan but I'll help him get through this as much as he'll help me, we're partners aren't we?
I opened my eyes now, it seemed so lively in the room even though nothing was happening, it was so bright, it must be around 10 or something if it's this bright out.
I looked to my side to see Kacchan wasn't on the bed, he was on the floor. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not though so I called out his name, "Kacchan?",
"you're awake?"

he looked up at me, "y-yeah, you alright? You sleep well?" I asked him as I let out a little smile,

"I didn't sleep, I couldn't, I was anxious all night that something bad was going to happen" his voice was filled with worry, "oh, I'm sorry Kacchan" I frowned and looked to the spot where I slept on the bed,

"how did you sleep Nerd?" Kacchan asked suddenly, "pretty good actually!" I smiled again,

Kacchan chuckled and let out a small smile, "you can try to sleep now, nothing's going to happen" i spoke softly, "i can't, the feeling is still lingering" Kacchan's smile faded and his face was clouded by worry once again. "I'm sorry Kacchan" i looked down.

I didn't realize what this was acctually doing to him, all of this mess is hurting him so much, he's scared to sleep. he's afraid to leave me alone, but why? he needs rest! how can I stop his stress?

I hadn't realized it, but i started to cry, my tears fell silently, i just hope Kacchan doesn't  notice, i'll hurt him more.

A/N

so yeah, i'm ending it here like an asshole ;3

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

okay so i seem to be moving very slowly with updates, and im sorry, i'll update more frequently in 2017 I PROMISE YOU, i haven't updated "Catious Actions" since october...i feel really fucking bad, for anyone who is reading both my stories, i'm going to update catious actions really soon here! okay, maybe even tonight! *hopefully*

also thank you for 1k reads, it made me really happy to see that!! thank you all sm!! <3 ily all to the moon and back!