My Husband Is Gay <1>

-This story is not yet edited!!

~DESCRIPTION~

How can Christopher marry a girl when he's gay?

Julia's been pampered all her life, now it's time to give something back.

Follow these two as they take a journey from getting everything they want to doing what everyone else wants. Christopher's an heir to a hotel - the only heir. Julia is the daughter of a famous - turned bankrupt - parents. They both now need to learn how to put other people before themselves - even if it goes against everything they want.

Can they do it? Will they do it?

~My Husband Is Gay ..1..~

JULIA

Hello fellow imaginary friends, my name are Julia and my full name is Julia Adeline Mathew. My parents are artist, painting artist. Famous duo painting artists whose name is recently being known well by arts lover around the world and I am their only daughter.

Having famous parents is advantage as in you have turn to be those rich kid whose parent have never say 'no' to whatever you want. Whatever you wish for, you'll end up get it and yes they pampered me a lot with everything that I want.

And this lifestyle is like living inside heaven and you could never want to leave this cloud nine.

Mom and dad own galleries. Well not that much, just one in town and a few in other towns and each galleries is home to those beautiful scenery canvas they made and of course home to other beginner artist well okay kind of colorful canvas.

Although mom and dad are amazing with their brushes and canvases but it doesn't run in my system to paint. I'm not a great painter and probably will never be one.

Well sorry dear fellow imaginary friends, it just seemed like arts really hate me and doesn't want to be my friend. But whatever because I has this friend of mine who really loves me and I bet you every girls with money like me, loves to be friends with this friend s of mine.

And if you guys wondering what am I talking about and who exactly this friend of mine, well, please meet the malls. I repeat again please meet the malls where it store a lot of new outfit and that my fellow imaginary friends is my best friend.

Sorry for being ridiculous here, but come on girls, everyone loves shopping right? Who in their right mind would not loves shopping?

Just says which place come in your mind when I mentioned shopping? Seoul, Milan, Madrid, Dubai, Vienna, Buenos Aries, Hong Kong, Paris, London, and well, anyplace your mind come with, I've been there.

If you can name it, I will be there or already been there.

I am proud to say myself as shopaholic, you know the one who seriously addicted to shopping, but I can assure you that mom and dad don't seem to mind a bit in their mind. Well, what to say when they have issues with canvas and brushes and colors.

When they actually are addicted to painting, so what you thinking they going to say to their shopaholic daughter? No. Nothing for them to said for sure.

This addiction of mine make my life complete and without them, I feel like losing half of me. Some old folks might have said that money can't buy happiness but I can assure you that without money, you will totally be far from reaching the happy life.

All this happy ever after, rich lifestyle, never ending happiness keep on going until one fateful day that I swear will remember for the rest of my life.