My Husband Is Gay <23>

~My Husband  Is Gay ..23..~

JULIA

Last night I heard Chris and Pete fighting or something like that because they were shouting at each other. Actually, I think I heard it more like Pete shouts some word at Chris. I can't really tell what they are shouting about, because I'm in my deep blue paradise, sleeping at my beautiful and soft cloud.

Don't run away and think I'm going crazy because I just found out my husband is a gay, what I'm saying is I'm in my room, the room that I call blue paradise because that's what the color is, my favorite color and it make me feel like I'm in my own room back at my parents house and currently I'm sleeping in my bed, which is felt so soft like a cloud.

How do I know that cloud is soft?

No, I don't know, but that's what people said about cloud and I just follow what others often said.

So, back to the main agenda, my husband is a gay. . . To say that I'm shocked over that new is an understatement. I'm totally and utterly shock where I feel like I just move into a new planet and I'm an alien at this new  planet and I'm set by earth to take over this new planet. And did mention that this new planet is full of gay people.

Yeah, and now I'm totally and utterly gone crazy.

So, for the second time, back to the agenda of the day, my husband is a gay. . . Am I arrived yet at the new planet? I thought I was already there. Isn't that an alien just flying outside my window? Wait, no it's not, it's just some bird. So, I guess I'm not there yet.

You guys get it right. Julia Adeline Mathew slash Kayden is currently in mental hospital. The doctor there trying to fix her brain due to the shock-ness she receives after knowing her husband is a gay.

So, for the third time and for real this time, let's get back to the main agenda, my husband is a gay. . . When I first saw Pete kissed Chris like there no tomorrow, I faint and that when my dear brain start to play back the dream I had a few weeks ago, the day after my dear mother-in-law first visit at my house.

The dream that came two little kid, a boy and a girl saying that they saw their father kissing another guy and I'm as their mom need to stop it.

But then when I'm awake, in the arm of my husband, I thought that whatever that happen is just another dream and I'm having a second dream of it because of how tired I am. So I ask the first thing that comes out of my mind and praying that he will ask 'what am I talking about?' and saying that there nothing happen and there no Pete kissed Chris.

And the first thing that my brain can progress to ask is 'why he hasn't told me he is a gay?' and instead of come a confuse voice saying what I'm talking about, like I thought he would ask, he only said 'he doesn't know' which mean whatever happened earlier, happen.

Despite of how scared am I that time, I still manage to look into his eye, waiting for an answer. Despite how sad am I thinking that my dear husband is actually gay, I still manage to push him to tell me. Despite of how broken I get when the answer out, I still manage to let him know that I will be there for him no matter what.

And despite of everything, I still manage to cover my face and show him that I am fine and will always support him. I guess I'm a grade 'A' class actress, that manage to act like I'm fine with everything, even when the truth is I'm definitely not fine.

Why is that, because he is the only one who never turn three hundred and sixty degree just to get to know about Kat or the one who never ask about my dear cousin or want to do anything with her.