My Husband Is Gay <6>

~My Husband Is Gay ..6..~

CHRISTOPHER

Lunch with Mom and Grandma not really happen like what I thought it would be. Mom for the first time look really happy with this wedding and her look even happier when she thought she will be a Grandmother. The look on her face, somehow manage to make me feel like a bad son if she knows about everything.

If she knows I'm married to Julia only for Krystal Kayden Hotel, what will happen to her? If she knows I'm not planning on having a kid at all since I'm gay, will she be fine with that? Most important is, if she knows I'm gay. . . will she still be smiling and laughing like today? Or worse will she ever think of coming home again when she went back to travel or she might choose to never come back anymore since knowing her only son is gay.

"The marriage will happen but we are only getting married for the title of husband and wife or Mr. and Mrs. Kayden, but we will not, I repeat so that we are clear, we will not act like a husband and wife when we are alone. You get it. This marriage is only for the things we want after the marriage from my Grandma." I said to Julia.

As soon as I saw Julia, I went straight to the thing I want to say. I do not even apologize for being late. Note to all people, Christopher Kayden never apologize. I don't even ask if we should eat first before we talk. I just go straight to the point of what this meeting is all about.

Not that I care what she will think about me, but then the look on her face, the look on her face just changes it. She looks like any minutes from now she will explode for my rudeness, but it also mixes with confusing and she also look. . . tired?

Normally, I don't care about this little detail obout the person I'm dealing with, but today. . . seeing her like that. . . is different. When I first saw her here, the first thing I saw is how tired she look, as I start talking, she looks like a mad dog who about to attack me and once I finish talking, she looks confused with everything.

Why did I suddenly pay attention on this thing. this is so not me. Maybe because it was she. Her honest look with all her feeling and unlike most people around me with their fake  feeling.

"Umm . . . so . . . you mean there will be no kiss, no sex, no wife have to do this and that . . . umm . . . you know housewife thing to do for their husband?" Julia asks still with her confuse look.

She looks really cute with her confuse look, if I'm a painter like her parent is, I might already start painting her face in canv- . . . What the heck am I thinking?

"Are you not listening to what I just said?" I ask her with my business tone.

"Umm. . . I get it, but-" before she could finish I cut her off.

"I mean what I said, keep it in your mind and don't ask me again after this." I said once again with business tone.

"Oh . . . umm . . . okay." Her answer, somehow look defeat with this situation.

"That's great to know we come to an understanding. Thanks for spending your time to meet me." I said stand up and with that her expression change from confused back to angry but at the same time the confused look still there. Well let just say her expression now is mixed, confuse and angry.

This is the second time in less than a few minutes, what the heck happening to me?

The look on her face, she must be at me for my rudeness. I never care about other people, why suddenly care for her? what makes her different than the other?