#2

This coven is worst thing to ever happen in this area. This is supposed to be a peaceful place full of freedom. They're trying to take it away. It's my job to make sure they don't succeed. That is why I have been graced with the title of hunter. As a hunter, I have the ability to dispose of any threats. No danger will be able to pass through my fire without the mercy of death. There is absolutely no reason for me to let a threat live.

I once met a girl outside of a corner market. She looked scared, and she was very, very young. I assured her that I would carry out my duty no matter the cost. I told her that nothing, no matter how vicious, would be able to prevent me from doing what I must. I assured her this. I must keep my promise.

My fellow hunters have let a coven member slip away. The job has fallen to me to hunt her down and burn the demons from her heart. They said she's a small one, quick on her feet too. I have been led back to the shop. This only strengthens my motivation. The shopsman holds me back, saying what I'm doing is immoral. I restrain him. Once I get the inside I notice how quiet and cluttered it is. This doesn't matter to me, for I find what I came for quickly.

I see a young girl perched beneath some wares. The same girl whose safety I assured. I said I would stop at nothing and no one could hold me back. But I also said I disposed of threats and this is anything but. If I kill what I'm supposed to be protecting, what am I accomplishing? Should I really follow through with this? All I know is its a shame that I didn't see anyone in the shop.