#3

Welcome dear child,

You have come so far. Your precious abilities have proved unique, and you have embedded in our minds that your comfort and skill in this area are quite high. We had come to think of you as a mere child, but you have managed to make your inner qualities and motives shine beyond that. You and your clan have taught so much. You have become revolutionary. But you well know your peak has come to pass. We have seen what you call gifts, and yes, we have changed due to being subjected to them. Now it is the time to halt and surrender, and submit to the purity of a natural flame. You swear to be innocent, but your age does not hide your impurities, and we will not succumb to giving faith to your claims. The tide is in, the moon is high, and the flame only soars to new heights. Time is of the essence, for the creatures that have control over this clan that you hold dear will soon introduce destruction to those of us that are horrified to watch. You think that your actions are just, but you have not yet comprehended the impact of the demonic work you have scarred innocent people with. I must give you the option of the open fire, for it shall give you the opportunity of clarity. Go to the fire, and you shall be submerged into the warmth of a cleanse that has the ability to remove the foulest sin from your soul. I will be there when you find it, to guide you into the lighted world of purification. Do not be afraid young one, there are fates much worse than this.