Month 1, Week 1

Duration of Week 1 - 28 August 2016 to 4 September 2016

Task for Week 1

- Read your partner's book and comment their good and bad things at any chapter of their book and remember to tag your partner and Aratsrevival on top. Also, please try to write more than one thing and not make it a short comment. The more the merrier, right?
(remember to be honest and motivating)

For example:

Aratsrevival I enjoyed your book so far and here are few things I noticed.
Good thing : your story line was really good, and the plot was really interesting. I really like the character because she is just like a normal girl and is not perfect! The language was pretty good as well!
Bad thing : The chapters were too long, and there were very little paragraphs. Maybe you should edit the whole book after you finish writing it.

- Decide whose book is better, you or your partner's book and pm us (please to very honest here!). 

We will collect all the answers and then something rewarding will be given to the best books, which will be based on your opinions, so please be honest.

Team 1
Lifeofjewel : Mockingjay's Flight (read and commented on by AmazingElephant)
AmazingElephant : The 48th Hunger Games (read and commented on by Lifeofjewel)

Team 2
SONI1812 : My heart Is Meant To Be Yours (read and commented on by RitikaChabra)
RitikaChabra : A Date To Remember (read and commented on by SONI1812)

Team 3
CARRYONMYWAYWARDMOON : Shards (read and commented on by Divaqueen1016)
Divaqueen1016 : Facade (read and commented on by CARRYONMYWAYWARDMOON)

Team 4
FatedFangirl1305 : Because I'm a nerd (read and commented on by DemonicallyAngelic08)
DemonicallyAngelic08 : To be Missed (read and commented on by FatedFangirl1305)

Any issue can be commented or sent to us in private message.

Please remember to read the book assigned to you before the dateline, 4 September 2016.

Also, please take note of the new point system, and vote for your favorite book in the list like this: I vote for (title of book) by @authorofthatbook.

Thank you.