Month 1, Week 3

Sorry for the delay, we were very busy this week, and we would like to apologize. 

Week 3

Book with the most number of votes - Because I'm A Nerd by FatedFangirl1305

Well done! 

However, due to some issues, FatedFangirl1305 will no longer be with us. We wish you the best of luck in life, and hope you get well soon! Happy writing! As such, WingXin will join you all instead in place of FatedFangirl1305

Duration of Week 2 - 16 September 2016 to 23 September 2016

Task for Week 3

- Read your partner's book and comment their good and bad points at any chapter of their book. Tag your partner and Aratsrevival on top. Please try to write more so your partner can improve. (remember to be honest and motivating)

For example:

@bookclubfan  
OMG, I love your book!
Good thing : I actually didn't like fantasy at first, but after reading your book, I think I fell in love with it! Good language and punctuation, and I love all the plot twists too!
Bad thing : The chapters were too short. Maybe you should edit the whole book after you finish writing it. After that, if you're ready, you can enter it in competitions, and maybe next year's Wattys award!

We will collect all the answers and then something rewarding will be given to the best books, which will be based on your opinions, so please be honest.

T E A M S

Team 1

Divaqueen1016 : Facade (read and commented on by AmazingElephant)

AmazingElephant : The 48th Hunger games (read and commented on by Divaqueen1016)

Team 2

SONI1812 : My Heart Is Meant To Be Yours

WingXin : Sisters Forever

Team 3

RitikaChabra : A Date To Remember

CARRYONMYWAYWARDMOON : Shards

Team 4

DemonicallyAngelic08 : To Be Missed

Lifeofjewel : Mockingjay's Flight

After reading you partner's book, feel free to vote in the comments section for your favorite book in this list. Compare you partner's books in Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3 and vote!

Thank you :D