Month 1, Week 2

Week 2

Book with the most number of votes - NIL (because all the books only had one vote, sorry)

Duration of Week 2 - 5 September 2016 to 12 September 2016

Task for Week 2

- Read your partner's book and comment their good and bad things at any chapter of their book. Tag your partner and Aratsrevival on top. Please try to write more so your partner can improve. (remember to be honest and motivating)

For example:

@1jack1 Aratsrevival 
I enjoyed your book so far because it is very interesting and here are few things I noticed.
Good thing : your story line was really good, and the plot was really interesting. I really like the character because she is just like a normal girl and is not perfect! The language was pretty good as well! I love books with proper punctuation and words with proper spelling, and your book has exactly that! 
Bad thing : The chapters were too long, and there were very little paragraphs. Maybe you should edit the whole book after you finish writing it. After that, if you're ready, you can enter it in competitions, and maybe next year's Wattys award!

We will collect all the answers and then something rewarding will be given to the best books, which will be based on your opinions, so please be honest.

T E A M S

Team 1 

Divaqueen1016 : Facade 
Lifeofjewel : Mockingjay's Flight (read and commented on by Divaqueen1016)

Team 2

DemonicallyAngelic08 : To Be Missed (read and commented on by SONI1812)
SONI1812 : My Heart Is Meant To Be Yours(read and commented on by DemonicallyAngelic08)

Team 3

AmazingElephant : The 48th Hunger Games(read and commented on by CARRYONMYWAYWARDMOON)
CARRYONMYWAYWARDMOON : Shards(read and commented on by AmazingElephant)

Team 4

FatedFangirl1305 : Because I'm A Nerd(read and commented on by RitikaChabra)
RitikaChabra : A Date To Remember

After reading you partner's book, feel free to vote in the comments section for your favorite book in this list. Compare you partner's books in Week 1 and Week 2 and vote!

Thank you :)