Prologue

Hello! Jyvy's here!! ^^

I'm just gonna tell you guys, that this story is the sequel of "Our Story (Jotaro Kujo x Reader)", but it isn't that relate to that story. Most characters in here are the same with the same characters in "Our Story" ^^

So, enjoy!

-

(AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW)

A man with red hair and had a twisting noodle was sitting down lazily at the front of his bed, with a remote control in his hand, and his fingers were pressing swiftly on the buttons of the remote controlled as his eyes were focused on the monitor. His lips were pursed hard and his body was tensed, determined to win the game. But when a word was shown on the monitor, he took a deep breath and put the remote control harshly.

"Damn it, I lost again," he grumbled. "Ah, playing more video games will only make me feel bored ... I think I need to do something different."

Then he stood up from the floor and grabbed his green jacket to cover his white T-shirt with a cherry picture on it. After that he left the room and went to the kitchen to meet his mother.

"Mom, I'll go to the park, okay?" he said to his mother. His mother, who was sweeping in the kitchen, raised her head and nodded.

"Alright, just do not go home too late!" she advised. The red-haired man gave his mother a smile and kissed her forehead.

"I won't-and do not worry about me. I'm a big boy now, Mom," he said as he gave her a grin as he left the kitchen. His mother smiled and she was really proud to see her grown-up boy who was just graduated high school, Noriaki Kakyoin-or Kakyoin, the name that his friends usually use to call him.

Kakyoin walked casually towards the park that wasn't far from his house, and smiled to himself when he saw some sakura flowers were blooming. He noticed some couples under the sakura trees, even some of them kissed each other as a proof for their love. Kakyoin gave a poignant smile as he left that place, feeling rather hurt to see a romantic couple, because he realized that he didn't have one.

The spring wind was rather cold, and Kakyoin hugged himself as he walked into a café to buy some hot tea. After he ordered some hot tea, he looked through the café's window, and saw many people visited the park. No wonder-many people wanted to enjoy the blooming sakuras, especially tourists outside of Japan.

Kakyoin chuckled at himself when a thought came into his mind, imagining his best friend, Jotaro Kujo, visited the park with his girlfriend at his side, and they were holding hands while enjoying the blooming sakuras. Honestly Kakyoin couldn't imagine that Jotaro would let a girl drag him to a park just to watch the sakuras bloom. And he betted that a girl who could do that was an amazing girl.

CLICK!!

Kakyoin was startled for a moment when he heard the clicking sound. He gazed to his right, and he noticed a girl holding her digital camera, and she looked pouted when she saw the result of the camera.

"Damn! Too bright!" she grumbled. Kakyoin raised one of his eyebrows as he feeling rather suspicious with the girl's action. But he had to admit that the girl was cute, with [eye colour] shining eyes and [hair length] [hair colour] hair. She was wearing a thick scarf and thick [favorite color] sweater with [favorite color] mittens.

However, Kakyoin coughed and stared at the girl. "Excuse me, did you take a picture of me?" he asked. The girl startled when she heard your voice. Her face became in deep crimson.

"Y-yes! Sorry about that! I was just ... trying to increase my photography skills, and I thought you are in a perfect spot, also you are a perfect person to be the model ... ah ... umm...." She explained as she rubbed her hair with an awkward smile. Then she took a deep breath and stood up. She stared at Kakyoin.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you! I'll just leave the café then-and thank you for being my temporary model, heheh," she said as she gave a big smile and left the café. Kakyoin was just staring at her in confusion with her recent action. He bent his head and shook it.

Sometimes girls are strange, he thought.

◊◊◊

After passing a large crowd in the sakura park, Kakyoin needed some silence places. So he went to a secluded place in the city to avoid the noise. Because it was a secluded place, the street was really quiet and empty, it was only the spring wind filled the silence. There were hardly any people passed by.

Kakyoin was walking casually when he heard a girl's scream. Kakyoin was very shocked indeed and he searched for the spot where the girl was. He looked around him and ran to a place he believed where the girl was.

When he arrived, he saw the girl that he met in the café, leaning on the wall with pale face. She gripped her camera tightly and her body was shivering very hard. She looked really terrified and shocked at the same time.

Not far from her place, was a middle aged man, laying on the street with blood dripping from his back, like he was stabbed a few seconds ago.

"Wh-what happened?" Kakyoin asked the girl. The girl was holding her camera tightly and swallowed her saliva, she was in deep shock so she couldn't say a word. She opened her mouth, tried to speak but not a word spit out from it. Suddenly the girl fell to the ground, and Kakyoin quickly caught her in his arms. He was really surprised, confused and feeling a slight of fear at the same time to see this scene-and he was felt a symphathy to the girl, because she had to witness this murder.

He brought the unconscious girl in his arms and then he made her sit on the wall near to the public telephone, yet she looked really serene as if she was a little girl that was sung a lullaby song by her mother. Kakyoin didn't really pay attention on how was her condition, he was running straight to the public telephone and pressed some button to call the police and also the ambulance.

After he put the telephone handler, he gazed at the photographer who was leaning on the wall as the gentle breath was exhaling from her. Kakyoin walked gently to the girl and caressed her messy [hair color] as his eyes scanned her appearance and shook his head slowly.

"It's such a shame that she had to witness this murder...."

---

Here's a chapter of Emerald Heart! I was so deadlocked to find some good words to describe the situation, so forgive me if there are many mistakes >.<"

And I'm terribly sorry that I can't write this story until I finished the high school entrance exam >_<

Well I hope you enjoyed the prologue!

~Jyvy