Chapter One

The girl opened her eyes slowly and her pupils were trying to make your blurry visions became clear, and at the same time they were adapting themselves towards the light in the unfamiliar room. Once she had her sights again, she looked around the room, and then she realized that she was laying on a thin bed in a hospital room, with a cyan-colored wall and comfortable facilities: a TV, a table, a sofa and a shelf. She saw a man with red hair sitting on the sofa, with his back was slouched and his gaze was on the white floor. He was the man whom you took a photo earlier in the café.

When the girl's mind was opened to this view, her eyes were widened as she raised her right hand which had an infuse under your skin. She looked at her surroundings as tense tickled her feelings."A-" her mouth was opened wide as her heart was beating really hard and fast, a drop of sweat dripped from her forehead as she shouted, "AAAHH!!!"

The man with the red hair glanced quickly towards she with startled expression on his face. His eyebrows were furrowed in anxiety as he approached you, "Miss? Are you-"

"Don't go near me!!! S-stay away!!" suddenly he was interrupted by her loud shout as he moved backward slightly. She raised her right hand higher as she turned it with pace back and forth then continued, "What is this?! What does it contain? D-does this contain toxic?!"

Kakyoin's eyes were widened in confusion hearing her questions. "Toxic? Miss, it doesn't...."

"DID YOU PUT TOXIC IN THE INFUSE??!! Are you trying to poison me?!" She asked with anger and fear mixed in her intonation. Before Kakyoin could answer, you added again, "Oh, you are! You're alone now, and you definitely use this chance to kill me, huh?!"

"No, Miss, I would never put toxic in it. I'm alone right now because I was the one who found you, so I had to take you here, in the hospital, and waited for you because I couldn't dare to leave you alone," he answered quickly before she interrupted him with another yells of unexpected thoughts.

"How should I trust you?" The [hair color]-haired girl asked furiously as her left hand grabbed the infuse. "I can't read your mind, so I can't trust you!"

Kakyoin's face became really pale on the moment she twirled her fingers around the tiny hose as he approached you quickly. "Miss, don't! This contains liquid that would heal you!" he stated in panic as he grabbed her hand with his then let go of her fingers forcefully. She yelled loudly as she jumped out from the bed, trying to avoid him, but she didn't realize that she was still in a weak condition so she slipped and her forehead banged the floor as her fluid warmer was pulled.

"Miss!" Kakyoin reflexively yelled as he approached her and lifted her head gently then put it on his knee. She had a big red mark on her forehead signing that the fall gave her a bump, yet she was still conscious but she looked weak and exhausted to defy.

"S..tay.. away...." she said in a really soft yet suffering tone. Kakyoin furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to lift the girl with a bridal style carefully because he knew that the girl had an infuse which is really painful if it was pulled forcefully. Kakyoin raised his eyebrows as he laid you, when he noticed some blood dripping from her right hand.

He felt his face became paler as he heard the door was opened quickly. "Sir, what happened?" a young female voice was heard, and Kakyoin could guess that she was one of the nurses. Kakyoin gave a gaze and found out that he was correct.

"A little panic from the patience..." He glanced at the patience's right hand then back to the nurse. "Can you help her a little? I guess her infuse is ... not really positioned correctly...."

The nurse nodded her head. "Let me take some equipment first, Sir," she said as she walked away quickly from the room. Kakyoin's eyes were widened as he realized something, he took a step further to call back the nurse, but then he held back his thought, as he turned his back and grabbed a telephone handle which is not far from the girl's head, calling the doctor who was taking her of her, Doctor Shiro.