Oswaldxreader

It was late at night and Oswald still hadn’t come to bed. You were feeling sexually frustrated. Every single intimate moment you’d had together as of late, had been interrupted and the whole week he had spent teasing you relentlessly. Sneaking hands along the inside of your thigh during dinner or worse yet, when he had slowly stroked your folds under the table, fingers teasing your entrance during a business meeting. You were desperate for release, your thighs clenched together in an attempt to either satisfy or quell your desires in public. Oswald had spent the entire afternoon whispering about all the dirty things he wanted to do to you, while the pair of you looked over reports in his meeting hall. He’d left you aroused and wanting to drag him off in private. Instead, he’d dismissed you after dinner. Oswald had another meeting with Jim Gordan.

Deciding that enough was enough, you stroked yourself outside your panties, feeling the silken fabric begin to soak with your juices. Tugging a pillow between your legs you humped it, grateful for the beginning build of friction. Your hand reached down, fingers dipping inside, teasing your clit.

You breathlessly panted, eyes closed re-imagining his exact words from this afternoon. How he would bend you over his knee and finger fuck you into oblivion. “Oswald!” you moaned out.

“Yes?”

Your eyes shot open and your body stilled. Oswald was leaning against the doorway, watching you with a dangerous smirk on his lips. Embarrassed you quickly pulled your hand out of your panties and tugged the pillow away, drawing your knees up to your chin defensively.

“I see you’re being a naughty girl. Couldn’t wait for me? What a wanton little slut you are.” He stepped into the bedroom, limp prominent as he stalked towards you, shedding his suit jacket before sitting on the edge of the bed. He knew how wet you would get just at his voice uttering those filthy words. You bit your lip when he reached to feel how soaked your panties were,“Very naughty I see. I think I’ll have to punish you for this.” Oswald’s face was stern, a shadow of a smile ghosting over his features.

“Yes please,” You breathed, remembering his earlier words.

He adjusted himself  on the bed and patted his knee, “Come here,” he commanded, his eyes following your every move as you draped yourself over his knees.

A shudder of pleasure washed over you as he slipped your panties off to caress the curve of your bum. Then his hand brought down in a sharp smack, leaving a pink blush behind. You yelped at the sting of his hand, not quite expecting Oswald to pin you down and spank you.

“My poor little dove.” He cooed, caressing the warm skin of your cheeks.  Your face flushed with excitement and a tinge of humiliation as he slid his fingers between your legs, testing how aroused you were. “Such a wanton minx you must be. So needy and wet. You were probably cumming from my words alone this afternoon.” He brought his hand down against your ass again. You moaned a bit at the sharp feeling. “Oh god yes. Again, please.” You whispered.

Oswald smirked, “Count them, hussy.” he demanded, striking your skin over and over again. “Is that all you are? A painted whore? Should I fuck your pretty little demon’s purse?”

“Please!” Tears pricked at the corners of your eyes and soft moaning sobs broke out as you counted each time his hand made contact with your stinging bum. You could feel his erection digging in underneath you, and you desperately wanted him.

Finally he stopped and pulled you up.”:Get on all fours.” He demanded, his fingers making quick work of opening his pants and letting his erection spring out.  You were quick to settle yourself on the bed, eager for his cock to fill you. He clasped your hips and thrust in. A gasp escaped you at the sensation of the fabric of his pants brushing your sensitive skin with every hard thrust he gave.

“Fucking slut. Do you want my cock buried deep in you? I’ll fuck your pussy so hard you won’t be able to sit.” Oswald’s profanity spurred your begging moans on. “Everyone will know what a hussy you are. Scream my name.” He swore at you. 

“Penguin, please! Fuck!” You could barely string a words together to make a coherent thought while he was ramming into you. The use of his moniker only encouraged his quick thrusts, and Oswald drew back a hand to slap your ass again. Your orgasm washed over you in ripples, your cunt tightening around his cock.

“Fuck!” He grunted, giving one last hard thrust to spill his seed before he collapsed against you. Breathing heavily he rolled off and gathered you into his arms, kiss along your face where there were still traces of salty tears from his earlier administrations.

“I love you so much.” He reminded you over and over again between each adoring kiss. Feeling sore, but infinitely satisfied you cuddled into him. “I love you too darling.”