jeromexreader

Jerome had been eyeing you all week. He had to admit, the Arkham stripes suited you. The dress flared and showed off your figure with shapely legs. It was playtime.

"What are you in here for doll?" He murmured, coming up behind you, running his hand up your hip. You shivered in surprise at his touch. "This and that. Mostly that." Turning to face him you ran a teasing hand ran past his arm and across his stomach and down to cup his dick. Your deviously innocent gaze daring him to come and play. He cast a glance at the guards. They were distracted and he smirked, tugging you into a alcove and pressing you against the wall.

"So you want to play, gorgeous?" He hissed, pressing himself against you. Jerome ground his hardening cock into your ass, humping against you for friction. A hand wrapped around your luscious mouth silenced the quickening breaths you made. Pushing back into him you slipped a hand beneath your dress, rubbing your lower lips. "That's right darling," Jerome grunted against you, glancing around the corner to see where the guards were at. "Come to papa."

He was getting close, and knowing your time together was going to be brief, he renewed his efforts. A harsh grasp to your hips and Jerome rolled his hips into you with animalistic fervor. The steady firm steps of the guards were coming closer and he suppressed a moan as he came in his trousers. You tugged your dress back into place and brushed a hand through your hair in an attempt to look normal.

"What are you two doing?" The burly guard stopped in the alcove, eyeing their disheveled state.

"Oh just having a little jog... getting to know each other a little better. They said we should make new friends." Jerome smiled broadly.

"Hmpf, get out of that corner anyways," He frowned and jerked his head, "You might want to get a new pair of pants." He glanced at the wet spot on Jerome's black and white pants.

You smirked and sauntered past the uniformed man, casually trailing a finger along his arm. "No touching." He growled at you.

"Whatever you say Mister."