2

After finishing my breakfast, the doorbell rang the loud bell noise it makes, all of the girls ran up to the door screaming at whoever was there. I seriously hate it when they all scream, its such a racket. It also hurts my head and ears.

"Ellie mae! You come hear right this minute!" Mrs woodfarm screamed down my ear. I dragged myself to the large, tat yellow painted hallway to become face to face with the worlds most famous boyband. Honestly, I don't really understand why they're even here, why they chose to come to this care home, there's tonnes better than this to choose from. I doubt any of them can look after a kid anyway. All five stepped through the doorway, girls were literally falling to there feet either fainting or bowing down to them. I also don't understand how someone can get so worked up practically pass out over a boy band. Their eyes gazed over and throughout the sea of girls standing infront, a blonde boys eyes locked to mine; whereas I just sighed, turning around and walking away.

Niall's POV

why on earth do we need a child, none of us know how to look after ourselves let alone a child! After our call from simon and management this morning, We decided to look for a teenage girl because apparently according to Liam they're easier and will attract the media more and believe it or not Liam's always right. Waiting for the door to open, my hands became sweaty and sticky, my muscles tensed up and I started to shuffle around; a habit of mine when I get anxious. Finally the door opened to reveal a overweight, middle aged woman. I suppose, thinking about it she resembles Mrs trunchball of the movie matilda I don't doubt they have the same personality.

"More young boys, come in." she turned her nose up at each of us moving to the side of the door making room for each of us to walk in. "Harry, I think we've got some fans yanno " I decided to say to break the screams, yet all that did was make the screams louder. A brown haired girl caught my eye. Unlike the others she wasn't fangirling which I kind off liked, instead she was looking down at the floor - sad. Her eyes were dull, not a single bit of happiness not a pinch of hope only sorry, guilt and regret. It made an erge to want to find out her story and the reason for sadness. I don't even know her but it tore my heart each time I looked at her. Her head hung lower, her feet turned and off she walked up the stairs.