13

3days later

Harry's Pov

For three whole days Ellie's been in her room, she only comes out if she wants to speak to Niall. Today we have to go to rehearsals because we're doing a concert next week. I do feel a bit guilty because Ellie's gonna go from a unpopular girl in a care home to a girl living with one direction and is constantly in the spotlight.

I was lying in bed daydreaming, when suddenly Louis ran into my room with a tired looking Niall, Liam and Zayn following behind. Niall pulled his guitar from behind him as they all sang: "Its time to get up in the morning; we've got McDonald's breakfast for you!" Joining in with the song as soon as I heard McDonald's, Niall crept out of the room to go and wake Ellie so she can get ready for the busy day ahead of us.

Ellie's Pov

dear diary,

I'm really worried. The boys are so kind but I know I shouldn't get used to it, as they're obviously going to turn like everyone else does. I would trust them but I don't want to because of this.

Before I could finish the diary entry Niall walked in. Immediately throwing my diary under my bed, I could tell he saw me holding it. I already knew that the boys were going to rehearsals today and honestly I didn't want to go. After Niall left I rummaged through my wardrobe looking for something to wear; it was warm out and I wanted to wear the shorts Harry bought me but knew I couldn't because of my scars. Pulling on some black skinny jeans I found my old, oversized jumper and quickly placed it on my body trying not to notice my ugly, scars. I don't know how I'd survive in the heat today wearing this but I've survived a lot of things in my past so I'll try. I did the usual and brushed my teeth, had a wash and tied my hair up. I walked down the carpeted stairs and into the kitchen where I found everyone wearing shorts, shirts and Sun glasses- I felt odd.

"Darling, go and get changed you'll be roasting in that." Liam told me while he look at me sympathetically.

"Please don't call me that I hardly know you." I asked politely as awkwardness filled the room.

"Yeah! why don't you go and put them shorts on I bought you?" Harry suggested while I just looked at Niall for answers but noticed he wasn't paying any attention.Walking back up the stairs I really didn't know what to do. 'should I put some leggings underneath?' 'Make an excuse for the scars?' 'Or hope they don't noticed?' I asked myself. I did the second and last solution and pulled on the shorts and of I went.

Half the day of being in a boiling hot studio has past and I am bored out of my mind! No-one noticed the scars other than Niall who keeps staring at them. I was about to ask to go to the toilets when Zayn finally said the expected... "what are the scratches on your leg?" As me and Niall heard this Niall snapped out of his daydream mode and I became even more desperate for a wee.

"Erm nothing I've just been itching my legs. Can I go to the toilet now please?"

"If your legs are itchy at least let me have a look and take you to first aid?" Zayn told me. As I walked put of the room I made a worried look at Niall but all he did was nod. What's that ment to mean?