14

Ellie's POV

I was still confused about what Niall ment. Not only was I confused, but I was scared, where was zayn taking me? Walking down a long corridor, we walked over to a tall, muscley, man. He looked scary, that scary that I crept behind Zayn making sure the man couldn't see me. The man walked towards me and said "Hello, you must be Ellie. I'm-"

"Stay away from me!" I cut him of and ran down the nearest corridor. Luckily it led me to the exit, I ran out of the doors and ran round the corner of the building where I cried. I cried because I was scared, because Zayn was going to find out about my self harm and finally because I hated my life. I didn't know what else to do so I just sat in the dirt in the corner of the building. Suddenly I heard the door from the exit open, so I staid as still as I could not moving a muscle. I heard the feat move in the opposite direction, so I used this time to run fastly through the entrance and hoped I could get to the toilets and hide. As usual, my plan wasn't successful, and when I did run through the doors of the entrance I ran into the scary man's arms. He gripped onto my arms tightly which reminded me of what the men did in the past to me. Fighting his grip, I couldn't escape, luckily a panicked Niall walked by and noticed me. He immediately pulled me into a hug; I felt his heart beating fastly and as time passed it slowed down back to its normal speed. It was quite strange, I was hugging Niall. let me rephrase that... Niall was hugging me, and I let him! why? I don't know, but for a brief second I thought that Niall wasn't like the others.

we were squished in the car on the way home, I was sat next to Niall as he was the only one I felt safe next too, in front was Harry and Liam then driving was Louis and obviously Zayn in the passenger seat so he could keep an eye on his hair.

"You never told us about them scratches on your leg" Zayn mentioned after a couple of awkward seconds Niall spoke up. "Just drop the subject! ...please." Niall sort of asked while giving me that look again. what was that look? It was almost like he was reassuring me, but what was their to reassure me about?

After ten minutes of awkwardness and thinking, we arrived at 'our' 'home'. I'm not really going to consider it our home because I know they're only using me for some 'fun entertainment'. Louis unlocked the door, and everyone except me and Liam fighted trying to be first in the house. As I got in I walked straight upstairs to my room, completely blanking everyone on my way. I was glad to be Home and the first thing I did was take off my ugly shorts and cover up my ugly legs with a pair of black skinny jeans. Just after I put on my skinny jeans I decided I needed a shower. So pulling of my jeans again, I hopped into the shower and turned up the heat. Squeezing a small amount of my favorite watermelon shampoo in my hands, I massaged it into my Brown hair and rinsed it out. I did the same with the conditioner, then had a wash. After a quick ten minute shower, I got back into my skinny jeans and hoodie and drifted of to sleep sitting on the couch in my bedroom.

"what are you doing out of your bedroom?!" Dave (my previous guardian) shouted, throwing his glass of wine at the wall. I scurried back to my bedroom and hid under my bed, only to be found within seconds. Dave pulled me up by the corner of my clothes, as he pulled me up I noticed a cricket bat in his right hand.

"I told you to stay in your room!" The last thing I remembered was his toxic breath breathing on my tiny face.

"arghhhh" I screamed. Within seconds four boys were in my bedroom where's Louis? "It was just a dream." Harry sympathetically told me. I thanked Harry but knew really that it wasn't a dream, instead it was my horrible past which comes back to haunt me most nights. The boys stayed sitting beside me all night and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get back to sleep. Suddenly a lively, happy Liam shouted "Zayn go and get some popcorn, we're watching a disney film!"

"What's a disney film?" I asked, Liam looked shocked, maybe almost saddened.

"You don't know what a disney film is?!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. Don't hurt me please." I quickly asked. Everyone looked shocked. " Us hurt you?! No! ...we'd never hurt you!" Soon Zayn came back with a bowl full of popcorn and dragging behind him was a tired looking Louis.

Hey! are you enjoying the book?! Remember if you have any ideas or if your confused comment below! don't forget to vote/comment/share! I'm going to be updating when I have 5votes! xxxxxxxxxxx