♡three♡

morning came slowly, quietly filtering golden strips of light through the blinds of the bedroom to lay their warm selves across the bedspread. josh opened his eyes first, registering tyler's body pressed against his. one of his arms supported tyler's neck while another lay wrapped around his small waist, and tyler had turned his head to press it into josh's neck. he smiled slightly, looking at a band of light that had fallen across tyler's cheekbone, revealing a few little freckles that he found gorgeous.

he decided he would make something to eat for the small boy; god knows how long he had been standing there on the sidewalk. he slowly moved his arms out from under tyler and rolled away, careful not to disturb him too much. the little one needed sleep badly. once he was out he tucked the covers gently around tyler. fuck, he was beautiful, and josh wanted nothing more than to kiss him, dominate him, and protect him from anything that could possible hurt him.

he tore his eyes away from the sleeping figure and reluctantly went into the kitchen. he passed his hands along the multitude of shelves before settling on a box on pancake mix, beginning to gather the eggs, milk, and oil needed and placing them all in a bowl. josh liked cooking, actually, and was so engrossed sifting the mix into the bowl that he didn't even notice tyler leaning against the doorway, giggling at him. when he finally looked up, he almost choked, because tyler had apparently taken off his sweatpants and was stood in nothing but josh's muscle shirt that was way too large for him, falling to halfway down his plump, soft thighs.

josh opened his mouth, unable to say anything as the boy slung himself up from the doorway, walking over to him and wrapping his beautiful, thin arms around josh. he was his protector.

tyler pulled away quickly. "sorry if that was too much--I just feel like we're going to get to know each other real well," he said, a wide smile on his pretty face. josh could feel one spreading to his own face. "me too," he said.