shoot

warning:some swearing.
-
-
"Shit-!" Holtzmann laughed as she slapped her knee. It seems like it was the funniest thing she ever heard of.
Erin rolled her eyes. Saying such words didn't make sense to her. Everyone else would bellow them at random times thinking they were funny, especially Holtzmann.
   "Language Holtz," Erin reminded her as she finished her notes.
  "You're not any fun," She pouted as she leaned over to Erin, getting Pringle crumbs all over her heavy notebook.
  "I am," She brushed the salty bits away from her.
  "Then try swearing for once." She challenged as she looked up at Erin's chocolate brown eyes. Erin shook her head quickly and kept scribbling on her messy page.
"Shoot," Her notes had smudged due to the brushing off she had been doing.
"Shit," Holtzmann corrected her as she went back to her own work.
"Shoot,"
"Shit,"
"Shoot,"
"Shit,"
"SHOOT!"
"SHIT!"
Their childish fight went back and forth like a neck stiffing tennis match until Holtzmann felt like she had enough. She got up, grabbed a cup of Kevin's 'coffee' and threw it towards the other scientists direction
   Her once clean and ironed matching skirt and blazer were now drenched in the liquid.
"Shit Holtzmann!" Erin said as she quickly got up to get some tissues "I have a meeting today!" She mumbled as she hurried off.
Holtzmann winked and leaned away so she could go back to her new gadget.
  A few minutes later she felt a slimy, cold stubstance trickle down her back slowly.
  "Shoot!" she said as she jumped back so the slime wouldn't get into the gears she was tinkering with.
   She glared up at Erin as she heard her tall heels click on the floor, going in the other direction.
  This fight wouldn't end well.....

-
a.n
  I rewatched the movie today and noticed how Erin doesn't swear. I decided that maybe she doesn't like it and who better to maker her say it then Holtzmann?
Hope you enjoy!
(Btw im a hardcore Holtzbert shipper so expect that soon)