costume

warning: my horrible grammar and spelling mistakes! couldnt edit sorry!
-
summary: halloween !
(late halloween story! Sorry!!)
-
Halloween Countdown: 2 weeks
The crisp, fall air whipped Holtzmanns hair around as she hurried down the street. Theres two  weeks before Halloween, and she was on a mission to gather all her costume parts.
  Her gloved hand reaches for the cold knob of the Fire Station and she opens it, rushing into the warm, faniliar welcoming haze. As she slips off her long trench coat she makes her way to Gilberts office space. As she rummages  through the small trunk at the edge of Erin's very tidy desk. She accidently bumps into the side of the wooden table and bites her lip in pain.
  "Holtzmann???" Erin calls out from the entrance. The familiar sound of high heels clicking and the loud slam of the door can be heard as Holtzmann grabs what she needs and gets on her rolling stool. She kicks off Erins desk, creating a tiny earthquake for the little knick-knacks placed on it, and she glides back to her downstairs office, just as Erin rushes into the room.
-
  Halloween Countdown: 1 week
   Holtzmann's arms are full of old,rusty mechanic parts as she rushes down the long staircase. Her face is covered in dust and in some sort of ashes of an old material. As she rushes towards the door her eyes catch the familiar glare of Erin's shiney high-heels. Holtzmann gathers that into her arms as well, attempting to not get an trace of oil on it.
-
Halloween Countdown: 5 days
   "Have you seen my heels Abby? Or my mustard colored jumper?" Erin's voice asks towards her other friend. Abby is currently taping small beads to her costume.
"Ask Holtz, she can find anything, with that snoot of hers," Abby answers as she pulls out a hot glue gun. Erin sighs and walks up the long staircase, her old sneakers making no noise. She knocks gently on the door before opening it.
"Holtzmann?" She questions as she looks around. She sees the usual, unorganized clutter of wires, metal parts, and more miscellaneous items.
"Yessss?" Holtzmann inquires from the bathroom, only peaking out her pale face. Her curly hair is surrounding her face messily, and her glasses were pushed to one side.
"Have you seen my mustard colored jumper?" She steps into the room, over a disgarded clump of metal. Theres the sound of the bathroom door slamming, and Erin's eyebrow raises as she walks closer the bathroom door.
  "Holtzmann?" She taps on the bathroom door just as Holtmann opens it. She's wearing a long, old band t-shirt and two mix-match socks. Perched on her messy, honey colored hair are her goggles. Erin's eyes travel down and she notices that Holtzmann isn't wearing any oants.
  "Howdy Erin," she smirks and leans against the door frame. Erin coughs into her hand and looks away to hide her flushed face.
  "U-uh, have you seen my mustard jumper? Or my cream heels?" She asks, avoiding the look from the engineer.
"Sorry, Gilbert. Haven't seen it and probably will never see it again."she walks past her to one of the cluttered tables.
Halloween Countdown: 4 days
  "Holtzmann!" Erin says sternly as she sees her going through the drawers in her workspace.
   She bolts up and looks at Erin, her hands casually stuck in the pocket of the red robe she was wearing.
  "Hey Gil' " she says as she strolls around the desk and past Erin out the door. Erin's hazel eyes follow the engineer as she walks down the hallway. Frowning, she went over to the desk and saw what she was looking through.
  "Emergency clothing (for 'Holtzmann Accidents')"
In red pen, the label was crossed out ad sprawled underneath in messy hand writing was, "Holtz-idents".
Erin sighs and shakes her head as she pushes the metal drawer closed.
Halloween Countdown:2 days
  "No costume Erin?" Patty asks as she slips fluffy ears over her curly hair. Erin shrug and sit down on the couch, a warm cup of tea in my cold hands.
"Why not Gilbert?" Erin hears the playful voice from behind her. Erin feels her body lean against the soft back of the couch leaning over to look at Erin. Her face turns red and she quickly looks down at her tea.
  "I'm Not feeling well," Erin mumbles as Holtzmann gets up.
   "Suit yourself. We're going to go get Abby laid." Erin can practically hear the smirk.
   "NO WE ARE NOT!" Abby's stern voice yells from the bathroom as Patty and Holtzmann highfive and break into giggles.
Halloween Countdown: 0 days
Erin's eyes flutter open. She looks around, noticing that she was at her desk. As she pulls a strand of her orange hair away from her face she gets up and stretches, spreading her arms over her head.
   Erin trudges to the kitchen to make herself some jasmine tea. The lights are all off as she walks into the kitchen. Erin works in the dark, knowing her surroundings so well.
  "Gooood morning," Patty bellows as she walks into the kitchen. Her makeup is smudged and her pajamas are mix-matches from last nights party.
  "Did you see Holtz? She has somethinf to show you," Patty smirks as she pulls the milk out of the nearly empty kitchen.
-
  Erin nearly drops her '#1 dad' mug (a gift from the engineer) as her eyes sweep over Holtzmann's figure. She's wearing the missing Mustard Sweater, that loosely hangs over Holtz's shoulders, a familiar pair of distressed jeans, and an even more familiar shiney pair of heels.
Holztmann puts her hands on her waist and smirks, putting on her best Erin Gilbert face.
  "Happy Halloween," Holtzmann happily states as she walks towards Erin, even imitating the quick, small step walk Erin does.
  Erin's face turns red in embarresment and anger, but she decides to smile it out.
"Also, the bra fits well. It's comfy," Holtz whispers as she passes by, the faint quick clicking of her heels can be heard as Erin's face reddens like a fresh picked strawberry as she realizes why Holtzmann was looking through her drawers.
  "You did not take my bra!" She yells as she chases the infuriating scientist down the narrow hallway.

               HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

a.u
sorry for the badly and quickly written story. ive been procrastinating alot.
expect more stories soon!
ootd:
what were you for halloween? (Feel free to comment!)

aotd:
A) was a hufflepuff student for this dog  contest thingy
B) louise belcher for school
C) and a red panda (a onesie) for trick or treating!