rthymn of the night

song above^
warning: smut(?)
-
The door closed quickly as the two scientists walked in. It was snowing in New York City and they were just returning from a snack run for the group.
  Holtzmann places the Pringles on her messy shelf and sits down on her stool. She spins a few times as she gets the radio ready. Erin gets to work on unpacking their tools from the heavy moving boxes. Each of them have a beer bottle near them. Holtzmann had a few.
  Then the song comes on.
Holtzmann smirks and starts to dance to the rthymn, slowly getting off her stool. Her hands wild and her hips shaking. Her lips silently sing along to the lyrics as she uses her screwdriver as a mic.
Erin watches her from behind a tower of boxes and laughs to herself silently. She was such a goof. Without stopping herself she starts to dance along to the other scientist. Her head bobs and body moves along to the music. The beer in the bottle Erin holds slooshes around as they dance. Erin moves into Holtzmanns view and the blue-eyed woman gestured for her to come closer, using tan invisible rope gesture.
And closer Erin went.
They danced along, not caring about how stupid they looked. Holtzmann took Erin's hand and spun her as she goofily giggled softly. Once Erin stopped to face her, the blonde-haired scientist winked and a small smirk slowly appeared on her face.
Erin's face grew a bright red unlike the last time she had winked at her. This time it felt different...
It gave her butterflies in her stomach and made her knees weak.
   Erin danced her way backwards and her heel got caught on one of the uniforms left on the floor. She started to fall until she felt someones arms wrap around her waist.
   She looked up at her striking blue eyes. Erin's eyes traveled around her face. She noticed a little scar above her eyebrow, her cute nose, and then her eyes traveled to her lips. They were a soft pink color and seemed so soft.
   It happened before any of them could think. Their lips crashed together, gentle at first but it soon became something more. Holtzmann gently pushed her up against a wall, her hands running over Erin's thin frame. Erin was enjoying the feeling, and she closed her eyes as a small moan escaped her mouth.
-
They soon find themselves in the spare room. Feet hit sides of furniture and hips hit boxes but none of them care.
  Hands hungry for contact, they stumble onto the bed. Clothes come off in minutes and they interwine perfectly together.
-
Holtzmann looks over the naked body of Erin. Her ink covered hand runs over Erin's face gently. She was napping, her tall slender body covered in the white soft sheets, and in the background music softly played. She grinned and watched the snow fall outside.
All was well, and all she could think about was the rthymn of their night.