rooftop

warning:fluff
summary: just some quick Holtzbert fluff :-)
Rooftop love
also I'm trying to write them more in character so please excuse the stupid Holtzmann lines. Shes supposed to be unpredictable and random.

----------------
They stood above the town laid out below them. The soft breeze tousled their hair around, their clothes fluttering behind them.
The honey-blonde wasn't looking at the view of tiny cars, little people, and tiny buildings. Her attention was cast upon the redhead beside her. She watched as her warm chocolate eyes hungrily scan New York below them. She watched her peacefully enjoying the sight that was laid out perfectly. Holtzmann never understood what was so breathtaking about the sight that offered them on the Firehouse rooftop. Holtzmann enjoyed the open roof due to it's unlimited space and calming breeze, but to the Particle Physics Scientist beside her it practically ment the world.
Holtzmann sat back in the tattered couch that she set up there and lightly brushed her gloved hand against Erin's cold one.
"Feelin' a lil' chilly?" Holtzmann inquired as Erin was snapped out of her daze. She nodded and looked down at Holtzmann who looked warm in her large coat and many layers. Holtzmann laid her arm on the couch behind them and Erin gently nestled herself into the warm haven Holtzmann had created.
She gently twirled a lock of red hair as Erin pulled her cup of coffee closer to her freezing mouth. Holtzmann's eyes watched Erin, who was dressed in a large, over-sized t-shirt and mix-matched fluffy socks. Holtzmann would argue to many that this was a sight cuter then many baby animals. Expect for Kittens. Kittens were very cute.
Erin felt freezing, wanting to go downstairs and retrieve some sort of warmth like her jumper, but Holtz's warm arms were somewhat better. Her face was freezing, and the coffee somewhat helped. The lights below them were one of Erin's favorite part of the home they had adopted. The view was beautiful all year long, and very relaxing after a day of busting. Erin's eyes traveled from the view set out like a child's toy, and up to Holtzmann's pale face, which was slightly red from the wind.
"Stare all you want, I'm not going no-where." Holtzmann said through a dimpled smile and wink.
"Double negative," Erin said as she pecked Holtzmann's soft nose with a kiss. The engineer's face was surprisingly really warm, and the cold kiss from Erin caused Holtz to scrunch her nose adorably.
"Shut your mouth-hole." Holtz mumbled as she leaned in to place a warm kiss upon Erin's freezing cheek. Erin blushed and looked away, too embarrassed to say anything snarky. Holtzmann smiled to herself, and pulled the cold Erin closer to herself.
"Let's get you in some pants, Queen Elsa. Even if I'd rather see you in something other. " Holtzmann mumbled beside Erin's ear, causing the scientist to shiver. Holtzmann stood, carrying the red head in her arms.
"And the something other has something to do with a fursuit, coconuts, and a few pounds of coffee creamer." Holtzmann teases mysteriously as Erin pushes her face away, in confusion and embarrassment.
  Holtzmann smiles her heart-melting dimpled smile, and leans in to kiss Erin's cold cheek
Im looking at you and my heart loves the view.