1st day

"Noël, come here!" Karlie yells to her 5 year old daughter.
Today was Noël and her twin sister Nicola's first day of pre-school and they were more then excited. And so were Karlie and her wife Taylor. They could finally have days where they could either have a day to relax or a day where they could go to work and not be worried about their kids.

"Momma?? Where's my purple dress? I can't find it!" Noël yells to Karlie.
"Honey I don't know, did you ask Mommy? I think she washed it last night!" Karlie yells back. She's trying get Nicola ready, but Noël is making it slightly hard.
The twins are very different personality wise. They look identical with their curly shoulder length blonde hair and their blue/green eyes. But inside they are opposite,
Nicola is very Tom-Boy and likes her hair in a ponytail and loves softball. Very much like Karlie
Noël is a girly girl for sure, hair always down with a pink clip and loves ballet, much like Taylor.

Both girls were ready and both mothers were ready to start the day. They would be taking separate cars so Taylor and Karlie could both attend work and be there on time.
Both girls wanted to go in Taylor's car, so Karlie decided just to meet them at the school.
"Mommy, when is school done?" Noël asks.
"The day is done at 2:30 sweet pea." Taylor replies.
"Mommy? Why do we have to go to school?" Nicola speaks up.
"Because honey, you need to learn so in the future you will know how to do things." Taylor says back, trying her hardest to explain something so difficult to explain.
"Okay mommy." They say, and go back to the cute conversation they were having about their snacks.

Soon they arrived at the small 6 grade school the little girls would be attending. Taylor and Karlie decided to put the girls into a Public School just for the first couple years of school, then they would be moved to the closest Private School.
"Okay Girlies! We're here!" Taylor excitedly says.
"Mommy? Are you or Momma coming to school with us?" Noël asks.
"No baby, Momma and I have to go to work today!" Taylor laughs.
"Okay." Noël replies with a sad tone.
The three girls spot Karlie's car pull into the school parking lot, the two girls bolt off to see their other mom, while Taylor laughs and slowly makes her way over.

"Okay parents, it's time for you to leave. Your kids are in good hands." Ms. Black announces.
"Okay Noël and Nicola, it's time for Mommy and Momma to leave okay?"
"Okay Mommy!!!! I'm gonna go play with Samantha!" Noël says while running off to play with her new friend, while Nicola stays unusually quiet.
"Nicky? What's wrong honey?" Karlie asks bending down to her daughters small level.
"Momma. I don't want you to go." Nicky cries.
"Nicky? Momma and mommy have to go to work okay?"
"Okay momma."
"We will see you after school. Have fun" Karlie says.
Taylor and Karlie lean down and kiss the top of Nicola's little forehead.
They laugh when they see Noël already playing with a little friend.

Today was a day of new beginnings,
Today was the First Day.

-----------
Hey Kaylor fans!!!!
Thx for reading!
Today was a rlly good day for me bc my mom bought me a 'Like A Kloss' shirt and I have been very happy!😂
Any ways,
Stay Fearless💜