Helpless

"Who knew that Anthony would end up marrying Jasmine and Karlie would be with Taylor?" Lin Manuel-Miranda laughs as he starts his speech at the two Broadway stars wedding.
"I knew I was totally one of those people. I remember Anthony introducing me to Karlie in 2010 at a St. Louis baseball game. Then one day after a performance Jas introduced me to Taylor. Somehow, even though they didn't know each other yet, I could see this day coming for both couples. So in 2013 at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show they were all introduced to each other. Karlie and Taylor hit it off immediately but Jas and Anthony were weary around each other at first but after both being casted for 'Hamilton' I knew they were going to get together and STAY together and there is nothing that makes me happier. Thank you everybody and congratulations." There is a loud moment of applause before Lin started singing 'Helpless' from his musical. Everyone got on their feet and the bride and groom went to the middle of the floor as they danced surrounded by friends and family. It was a fairytale.

As the night came to an end Taylor and Karlie got up to the stage to say a speech.
"I would just like to congratulate the both of you. Janthony is quite the trend on Tumblr along with Kaylor." Taylor laughs. "I am so great full for you both. You have brought the two of us together along with helping us deal with the hatred we got from the media after coming out. You are amazing and we couldn't imagine a world without you guys." Karlie finishes her speech and interwinds her hand with her girlfriends.

At 2:30am the party was shut down and everyone congratulated the new wedded family and got cabs home.

Taylor and Karlie weren't ready to go home yet so they decided they'd go on a nice long walk in the city of New York. Thankfully the Paparazzi were gone so they didn't have to worry about pictures being everywhere, something they deal with everyday. They walked into Central Park and took a seat on a nearby bench.

They sat in quiet as Taylor leaned her head onto Karlie's shoulder as light winds blew by blowing the blondes hair into Karlie's face, making her giggle.

"Sorry babe, I can't control the wind." Taylor whispered.

"It's okay." Karlie smiled.
——-—————-——–-———--------------------------

Hours passed and the sun was starting to rise over the sleepless city. The couple never fell asleep but never moved positions.

Karlie finally shifted and sat up to stretch. It was 5:13am and the sun was yet to fully rise giving off a beautiful colour to the sky.

"Tay? Can I ask you something?" Karlie asked nervously as she was fidgeting with something in her pocket.

"Of course babe."

"Well... we've been together for two years and I love you with all of my heart and I couldn't imagine a world without you. You are my princess and I want grow a family with you and grow old together. I want to be the person you write songs about, and I want to have beautiful kids with blue eyes like you and brown hair like me. I WANT BABY TAYLORS! And mostly I want to wake up next to you everyday for the rest of my life. So Taylor, will you marry me?" Taylor wipes away the tears that are streaming down her face and she nods with the biggest smile on her face. Karlie stands up and engulfs her fiancé in a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much babe." Taylor mumbles into Karlie's hair. She never wanted this morning to end.

6 months later

"Welcome everybody to the after party of the Swift-Kloss wedding!" Jasmine announces.
"Six months ago my two best friends got engaged on the night of my wedding and their is nothing that makes me happier. I know that Anthony would have loved this." Jas says with tears in her eyes. Everyone was shocked, she never talks about Anthony.
"My husband died three months ago after being struck by a car in LA. It was tragic but we need to remember the good times. Both of you are incredible people that are so powerful. Karlie your sunshine spirit can light up any room. And Taylor! You are like the princess of Cat Palace," the croud erupts in laughter as the couple give thumbs up as a reminder to stay strong and congratulate her self on such good puns.
"All I know is Anthony would've loved this. Thanks and congrats."

I Look Into Your Eyes and The Sky's The Limit.......

I'm Helpless.

----------
So idk if anybody knows Hamilton but it's an amazing broadway show I totally recommend.
My bff is obsessed with two ppl who used to be in it Jasmine and Anthony who are dating so I thought I'd make a oneshot about it.

:)