-2-

Calvin stared at his computer screen.

People on twitter had been messaging him and asking him if he was alright ever since his last video.

It was another facecam video. Sure he looked a bit tired in it, but he couldn't see anything else that would make anyone think something was wrong.

He left his desk for a can of redbull to stop the annoying quivering of his left hand that always started up when he was beyond exhaustion. Tonight he would most likely have to take a sleeping pill. He cringed at the thought of the nausea he would feel the next morning.

Calvin found himself feeling dizzy more often than not. He had to buy 4 packs of red bull now because he could no longer haul a 24 pack up the steps without the help of his concerned neighbor. The same concerned neighbor that had brought over the "leftover" casserole that was now sitting in Calvin's fridge, untouched.

Even the comments on his latest video were about his health. Calvin sighed before logging onto twitter.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Leaf @Leafyishere - now

I'm fine guys

---------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin figured that everything would settle down now. He drank down the rest of his red bull before setting everything up for a new video. It wasn't a facecam video this time, he didn't need anymore rumors about his health.

When he was finally done recording the video, he started on his editing, but not before getting a red bull from the fridge.

When Calvin finished, he decided to post on twitter that he would be dropping a video soon, but paused when he saw a few notifications, all linking him to a tweet.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Onision @Onision - 15m

People who say "I'm fine" are usually not fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Calvin stared at the screen. Was this directed at him?

A moment later, he received a message.

Onision: Hey.

Leafyishere: ..Hey

Onision: People on twitter kept sending me your facecam video. You look terrible.

Leafyishere: Thanks. Don't you hate me or something?

Onision: Yes I do.

Leafyishere: Then why do you care?

Onision: I don't, but my subscribers do.

Leafyishere: Well I'll be going then.

Onision: Are you really okay?

Leafyishere: Yeah.

Calvin was relieved when Onision didn't reply. He posted on twitter that the video would be up in a few minutes before laying down in his bed.

He began his tradition of counting the dents in the ceiling.

It was 5 AM when he finally got up and went to the bathroom where he took a bottle of sleeping pills out of a cabinet.

He hated taking the pills, but he had to. His hand had started shaking again and he found himself having to lean against the doorframe just to stay upright. He poured two pills into his trembling palm before getting a glass of water.

When Calvin was at his bed he hesitantly swallowed the pills before laying down once again. He stared at the ceiling until he felt himself begin to doze off. He turned onto his side, pulling the blankets closer to himself, hoping that they wouldn't feel so cold when he woke up.